• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rune Beetle Stength

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Hi all! Do Rune Beetles have a STR cap like the giant beetles, or was my math wrong and I put too much weight in another stat? My rune beetle capped out at 698 STR.

Also I read about the max weights of pet's stats and cannot find it again. If someone can post a link, that would be amazing.

Thanks in advance

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good morning , Drexx..Im sure its nothing you did mate.. rune beetle are born very close to the bottom cap.. with very high dex and very high int... so often they come abit short of max str... that one act lined up very nicely as most don't come close to the 700str cap.. You will find that all pets have a top stat cap and a bottom cap.. that can be balance differently.. most pets if they have the points to reach it will be top cap 825Hp, 150stam, 1500mana(there are other combos based on play style types)... while the bottom for most will be 700str 150dex 370int(most don't max int as its not worth the investment).. Some pets like giant beetles/fire beetle start with 500 int ..allowing for a bottom max of 678, 150 , 500..while some pets will start with higher dex and lower int... so long as you remember to max out dex(unmounted ground speed increase) and stam(swing speed increase) to 150 and get str(white swing damage/special move damage increase) as close to 700 as possible(you always want this maxed if caps allow it) and remember to max that base damage in the last lvl your pet will be just fine.. . hope this helps abit mate.. if ya have anymore questions feel free to message, post, or ask.. =^-^=

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks very much Donovon! What stats are tied together to form the final weight? Is it STR, DEX, and INT? or STR, STAM, and INT? I'm just curious if I didn't put so much in either DEX, or STAM, or found one that had just slightly less than mine, cojuld I have achieved that 700 STR? Currently he sits at 600 STR, 150 DEX, 150 STAM, and 380 INT.

Donavon

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Good afternoon Blaze.. you will find that the top stats are a balance of Hp,stam,and mana pool.. they are tied to one cap and you can balance these a number of ways.. with most go 825hp,150st, 1500mana or 900hp, 150st, 1050mana ..but there are many combos out there... but the end caps are always same for them... with Hp being the heavier of the 3 weights... Then there is a 2nd cap at the bottom.. with str being the heavier of the 3 stats.. most of these are 700str,150dex,370int( if ya just have points ya can't put anywhere else).. and together the 2 caps serve to balance the pet as a whole.. on your pet with 600s,150dex 380int.. you went alittle too deep into int.. but only by 10 points.. so your end stats will be 690str 150dex 380int .. .. still not far off from the 700str cap(remember to max base damage to 22-33/34 in the last round.. not doing this cost your pet huge damage)..and alittle trick if your tamer has GM eval toss bless on your pet and then yourself for the timer on it.. this will give it a huge damage increase as it puts str to about 777 or 767 in this pets case... hope this helps mate.. if ya have anymore questions feel free to post or ask =^-^=
(Just a quick note for returning players.. Int and mana pool are not linked anymore.. if you wish to increase your pets mana go into stats and under mana to do so... and avoid int.. as it offers little reward for the points vested.)

Last edited:

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
DON Use SPACES once in a while!!

Training Point Weight Caps

• Strength, Dexterity & Intelligence: 2300
  • Hit Point, Stamina & Mana: 3300
  • Resists: 1095
  • Hit Point Regeneration: 360
  • Stamina Regeneration: 360
  • Mana Regeneration: 360

Individual Attribute Caps
  • Strength & Intelligence: 700
  • Dexterity: 150
  • Hit Points: 1100
  • Stamina: 150
  • Mana: 1500
  • Resists: 80

Stats
    • Strength 3.0x
    • Dexterity 0.1x
    • Intelligence 0.5x
    • Hit Points 3.0x
    • Stamina 0.5x
    • Mana 0.5x
    • Hit Point Regeneration 18.0x
    • Stamina Regeneration 12.0x
    • Mana Regeneration 12.0x
    • Base Damage Per Second 5.0x

Biazen

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks very much guys...
I'm pretty insistent on getting that 700 STR... I think I'll look around some more for another.
Pawain, that's the info I was referring to, thank you! I'll jot that down

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Its in Dons post but he wont use SPACES so you can read it.

if my calculations are correct. you need to find one with 370 or less Intel. Put the dex to 150 first.