• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rumor Control concerning Runes 2 Go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jirel of Joiry

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Okay it has come to my attention that somehow the rumor has been started that the Runes 2 Go rune library is in Idoc.

THIS IS COMPLETELY UNTRUE!

The house of Wish's that fell was his Ice Island Keep.

I am friended to the Rune library and I keep tabs on it. Rest assured it is just fine. Wish had said to me on a previous occasion that if he had to give up a account it would be the ice Island keep. As he was paying for that one with time codes. Runes 2 Go library is billed directly to his credit card.

Wish does have a plan in the event he can no longer afford the library account so it will not be destroyed.

Unfortunatly I haven't talked to Wish since March or April. Last time I saw his screen name logged into AIM, I imed him. I got someone else who said Wish wasn't availible and that it would be a long time before Wish would be able to get into UO again. Since then his AIM has not been logged into.

I would appreciate any recent info on Wish anyone has, I'm worried about him. Please don't post rumors. There's plenty enough of those floating around without adding to them.

Thanks

Jirel

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Honestly why do you even listen to the rumors. Ive told you hundreds of times you need to ignore all that bs. But instead you play into them and get all upset. Dont listen to these people an dyoull have much more fun, I swear.

S

Sorcon Gartius

Wish was involved w/ Terrorism and was Arrested. That's a true fact, not a rumor. He was x-sharding and selling UO gold to support Bin-Laden!

K

Kula

I :heart: Wish

... let's make this the official Wish Rumors thread!

I heard that Wish was last seen in Vegas, playing in the WSOP.

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought his with grounded him and he had to sit in the corner with his little one til he hit puberty?

L

Lethal Injection

i can tell that i personaly talked to wish and wish is in prison for drug charges to the tune of 20 years fed time i suggest that you get a handle on r2g wish wont be around for a long time

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish and I have been RL friends for a lot longer than either of us have played the game, and I can say that your info isn't really accurate. He can't get to the game right now but he'll be back a lot sooner than you imply.

Grog [TMC]

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wish and I have been RL friends for a lot longer than either of us have played the game, and I can say that your info isn't really accurate. He can't get to the game right now but he'll be back a lot sooner than you imply.
Good behaviour?

-Grog

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Heh, funny. I'm not going to discuss other people's RL issues in this forum. Only pricks do that kind of thing. All I'll say is he's alive and will be back a lot sooner than the ill informed lethal injection seems to think.

Anyone who really knows Wish also knows his penchant for exaggeration, so maybe lethal really believes what he's spewing. I don't know what kind of stories Wish was telling :)

L

Lethal Injection

my info come right out of wishs mouth i dont see how i could have miss understood that

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't bother Tov.

I've known Wish and his family for many years and I know the truth in the matter. I can say for certain that if that's what he told Lethal then he (Wish) was full of BS as he often is :)

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Anyone who really knows Wish also knows his penchant for exaggeration, so maybe lethal really believes what he's spewing. I don't know what kind of stories Wish was telling
Here Lethal, someone who actually knows the guy irl...

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Omni.

Someone needs to just lock this thread. No matter what the truth of the matter is, people's RL issues shouldn't be posted here unless they give their express consent. It's called respect, something some people apparantly have no understanding of.

S

Sorcon Gartius

THREAD REDIRECT

Hey, I heard Wish is actually lost in the World of Warcraft.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I heard Wish actually found out how to read the complex language of the ancient Egyptians and is now rummaging through the ruins of the pyramids...

:next:

Erekose

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I heard Wish actually found out how to read the complex language of the ancient Egyptians and is now rummaging through the ruins of the pyramids...

:next:

Huh? He'd have to learn how to READ first to do that! More scurrilous rumors!!! :danceb:

T

Tovladian Soltyr

I heard Chuck Norris actually focused 5 seconds of his time kicking Wish's Arse 6 times.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I heard Wish looked at Chuck Norris's mustache in an awkward way, and Chuck Norris's Mustache killed him for it...

K

Kula

I heard that Chuck Norris' stache got into an argument with Jason Giambi's stache and Giambi's stache smacked Norris' stache off the planet - and then Wish walked by and Giambi injected him into his butt...

S

Sorcon Gartius

Ok guys.. I've been lying... I know where Wish is...

He's in the Federal Pound Me In The Arse Penitentiary.

Office Space 4tw

Status
Not open for further replies.