• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

rules of the drachenfel shard

jan333333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i mean is it a normal shard or is it a bit like siege perrilous

where out side town you can get killed :)

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Drachenfels is not your normal shard we like people here if you want to go to die you will have to go to Felucia side and ask the PK's nicely to kill you.

other than that if your looking for fun with a group of helpful bozo's its us

L

Legacyee

Speak for yourself Frarc, I was normal once and didn't like it
But what Lexfixr said is very very close to the truth

jan333333

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i mean id dat there is no tram side
and get killed evrywhere outside town end better
that one can get wecked every where like siege perrilous ?

thanx for the help

jzn

Speak for yourself Frarc, I was normal once and didn't like it
But what Lexfixr said is very very close to the truth

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi!
what i mean id dat there is no tram side
and get killed evrywhere outside town end better
that one can get wecked every where like siege perrilous ?

thanx for the help

jzn
No, Drachenfels has a Trammel side/facet, and also the facets of Ilshenar, Malas, Tokuno Islands and Ter Mur have the standard Trammel ruleset.

Siege Perilous and Mugen are the only shards with no trammel ruleset at all.

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Drachenfels is not your normal shard we like people here if you want to go to die you will have to go to Felucia side and ask the PK's nicely to kill you.

other than that if your looking for fun with a group of helpful bozo's its us

Lies lies lies!

I just did a transfer to drachenfelts and it has to be the most agresive shard i have ever come across. There is loads of Trash talk on the general chat from the PvPers. When i went in to fell even the blues attaced me, i sent the reds back to where they came from,,,but very agresive!

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lies lies lies!

I just did a transfer to drachenfelts and it has to be the most agresive shard i have ever come across. There is loads of Trash talk on the general chat from the PvPers. When i went in to fell even the blues attaced me, i sent the reds back to where they came from,,,but very agresive!
Well, looks like a happy welcome for you :p
I guess there is always lots of trash talk in general chat when there is active pvp and long rival groups.
No idea why the blues attacked you, maybe you were already messing with their friends. ;)
Anyways welcome to Drachenfels!

I would like to see PvP! guild come back to Drachenfels, although they didnt and will never shut anything down here. Maybe see you stealthing around in the future, Widowmaker.

And I dont think there is anyone normal left playing UO:danceb::danceb::danceb::danceb: