• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ruined Painting

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I also posted this on the Rares forum, but I wasn't sure who on this forum would see it.

I'm looking to buy a Ruined Painting. I've only ever seen one for sale, that was about a year ago on Valkieve's vendor for 45m, but I'm willing to pay more. Any sellers?

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
They're pretty rare as they only spawn monthly in doom gauntlet, but I'm sure there must be at least a few out there.

S

Shotgun

They're pretty rare as they only spawn monthly in doom gauntlet, but I'm sure there must be at least a few out there.
Black Sun i checked the main page for Stratics and according to them the ruined painting only spawns every 4 months so thats only 3 times a year which is why they are so rare. I dont know of any for sale Calina or what the going price for them are but maybe you could check a few other websites for more info on them.

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, UOGuide said once a month, but I guess that's not right. The longer spawn time seems to make more sense anyway considering the rarity of it.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yeah, I made a thief specifically for the painting and I leave her logged out in Doom, checking everyday for it. A few months ago, a guildie of mine had just happened to see it laying around in Doom and stole it. I made an offer to him, but he decided to keep it and hang it in our guildhall, which I'm selling to him by January.

I'm currently downsizing homes and moving into the villa my mom had placed during the first night of house placement in Trammel (My first UO home when I was about 12 or 13, I'm 20 now) It's nice to not have a HUGE place that just seems too big. But anyway, the look of both homes are very natural, earth-tones and such and I figured that painting would look great at the bottom of my villa's staircase.

If you all hear anything, lemme know! I'll love you forever and ever and ever!

Nystul

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah, I made a thief specifically for the painting and I leave her logged out in Doom, checking everyday for it. A few months ago, a guildie of mine had just happened to see it laying around in Doom and stole it. I made an offer to him, but he decided to keep it and hang it in our guildhall, which I'm selling to him by January.

I'm currently downsizing homes and moving into the villa my mom had placed during the first night of house placement in Trammel (My first UO home when I was about 12 or 13, I'm 20 now) It's nice to not have a HUGE place that just seems too big. But anyway, the look of both homes are very natural, earth-tones and such and I figured that painting would look great at the bottom of my villa's staircase.

If you all hear anything, lemme know! I'll love you forever and ever and ever!
bump.

Also if you want runes to her new house lmk I will do free tours!

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL Nystul! Yeah, it seems that I could've put my mini village on an island and people still would've found me! I should just leave a rune on the steps of my Luna house.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
Girl are you still hunting one of these? LMK your highest range. I've got a friend who might sell if the price is right. (by "right" it probably means "outrageous" but it's worth a shot lol ;) )

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Yup, still searching for one! PM me their ICQ :) I'm expecting to pay aloooot, but its very much worth it to have one.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOOT My friend just told me he'll sell me his. (After I asked him 20 million times and he never answered, I mentioned that I posted here and he says "Don't I have one? I'll sell it to you." LOL!)

Hobo Sapien

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just a question not sure if anyone knows. Does this still spawn in the mage room in Doom?