• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] Rubble Table pieces smooth multi part

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
This has now turned into an auction for all 6 pieces as a whole.

tables.png

24 Hour Bid Window ending at 6pm eastern time tomorrow. Will accept gold on Catskills or Atlantic

10 Minute snipe rule applies, all bids must be made in this thread, no pm bids please.

Good luck and enjoy.

Winner= Clops at 40 mill per piece x6 = 240 Mill

Last edited:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I would pay 40 per piece.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well i bought the one piece i have on a vendor for 30mil on Atlantic. It sat there for some time, so not sure if it's worth that. I'll let someone else with more experience with rubble try to price check it I'm interested in 2 of the pieces: A center piece and the east end piece. I'll watch this thread for price checks. You find a price, contact me. I need the 2 pieces to finish my 3 piece table. Thanks and good luck.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I would pay 40 per piece.
ah there ya go, didn't know they were worth that much. Guess i got a steal when i bought mine for 30. Just don't know why it sat on the vendor for 30mil for about a month+ if they are worth 40. Sadly, i can't compete with the 40mil offer, as I am low on gold and still buying stuff to prepare for the Rares Fest Toad Town is planning on hosting in June. I'll just wait for the other pieces to come up forsale, maybe I'll have some gold then haha.
Anyways, Good luck on the sell. :)

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I think 25-35 is normal for vendors. Ive paid as high as 50 for a piece i really needed. This table is the perfect size for a castle side room, and I love this kind of rubble.

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Just got home from work , the price seems to be moving me so Ill let them go to the highest bidder... they are located on catskills. Im willing to accept gold on either catskills or atlantic.

Ill give this 24 Hours from this posting so highest bidder at 6pm eastern time tomorrow will get them.

Ill edit the top post with bids as I can and turn it into an auction.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I'll stand by my 40m per peice: 240 total. Payed on Atl. Pick up on Cats.

LordGenesis

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Auction is now Closed at this Point... Clops is Winner at 240 MIllion

Paid in full by Clops, very honorable trade.

Last edited: