• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] Rubble Stairs, Piece of Bacchu's Vat, Majestic Seahorse, etc

Gen.Boy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran

Augustines Mugwort Plant - 65m. Located on Atlantic.

A Piece of Bacchu's Vat - 100m. Located on Atlantic

Confetti's Magical Sweets - 45m. Located on Atlantic

Rubble Stairs - 140m. Located on Atlantic

A Statue of a Majestic Gargantuan Seahorse not seen in Sosaria since The Shattering - 500m. Located on Pacific.

PM or Message here, I don't have ICQ.
Gold only accepted on Atlantic.

Last edited:

Dregg

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
might find more interest turning this into an auction instead of bumping it every few hours

Gen.Boy

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
might find more interest turning this into an auction instead of bumping it every few hours
I don't have experience in auctions. I have set values I want to reach for these and in my understanding auctions never bring anywhere close to value, so instead of playing with reserves which are almost no different than just asking for straight up prices, I will avoid taking away something that doesn't reach my value and causing drama and cries. If people are interested in buying them then they are interested, if not then they are not. Simple enough.

Thank you, but I just don't find auction enjoyable.