• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Rubble pants

P

PoCove

I have a pair of Blessed rubble pants was wondering if they are a different price than the other wearable rubble? Also are all the pants blessed or do I have a rarity.. Let me know

Thanks PoCove

D

Dani/Alina

The wearable rubble (pants, dress) can be blessed with a clothing bless deed just like other clothing...someone just used a deed on it (I have a rubble dress I blessed myself with a CBD).

Are you selling them? If so, I might be interested!

P

PoCove

Ahh .. Thanks for the info ... I had no idea that you could bless rubble ... Nice

A

Auvrea Corele

Didn't mention one way or the other, but considering selling them? I'd be interested. Also looking for a dress if you know of one about. Thanks

P

PoCove

Sorry ... I am not selling my rubble pants or the fancy dress i have ...