• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Rubble Bed Pieces, Rubble Church Pew piece, & Rubble Table Parts

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
As the title states I am looking for some Rubble pieces. I really need to complete my bed...I didnt think that would be a hard thing until I start trying to get one through gen chat. I also need the bottom half of the church pew facing both ways and any rubble table parts you have.

Please post, PM or ICQ me if you have any of these you can sell me.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
These are the rubble bed pieces I have:

bed rubble.GIF

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have a full pew, facing South for sale if you want it, I know you don't need both pieces but I don't need just half mine either!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@S_S Those are exactly what I need. I need two of the top pieces. I bought the other 2 pieces I have for 5m each...im willing to pay a little more than that for the top pieces if I have to...just let me know what you want for them.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@jopromol I understand your dilemma lol. I may just buy it if I can't complete mine pretty quick. What you looking to get for it?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Thats what I sold my last one for...I can do that. You going to be around this evening?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@jopromol I wrote you on ICQ a few times over the evening. Are you getting them and just busy or is my ICQ still screwed up?

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
@S_S were you just teasing me? Lol. I would really like to buy those bed parts and complete my bed.

S_S

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sorrrrrrry! hehe Right now I'm not sure I'm going to let them go even near 5 mil each nor are they located on Atl, but on Sonoma.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Very well. Thanks anyway. What do you feel is a fair price? I don't have a clue...I just know what I bought the other 2 pieces for...I said I bought them for 5m, I was wrong. I bought them for 3m each. There are still a lot more between 3m & 5m on ATL vendor search. Just not the pieces I need lol. I am willing to pay the fair market value for them...just let me know what your price is.