• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RPG Player Event]

• Thread starter Drachenfels EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Drachenfels EM Feed

Stella awaits you Sunday the 15th of December at 21:00 CET in the counselor’s hall to solve the problem with Professor Grimm!
Stella hopes you will consider participating.
Kind regards
EM Borbarad

Continue reading...

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday Evening.

"Ah good, now everyone is here! Maybe you all wonder why I gathered you all here today. What I am about to say will not be liked by everyone in this room but there is no other choice. From now on, I order everyone to attack and kill Alrik Ploetzbogen, his pet Jigsaw and every follower of Zalindera on sight! Is that clear!?" Demanded Stella.
"But I am a man of peace" replied MJ.
"You will do what I tell you!" while a dark shadow rises above Stella New. "They are responsible for the death of Elesil Daelwon! Professor Grimm lost his mind! They attacked several towns and killed many innocent people! They even found a way to let King Blackthorn exiled the Frarc's! IT HAS TO END! The Time of peace has ended for the CaT's! Do I make myself clear???"

Everyone agreed what Stella had asked. They know its not very wise to go against her wishes.

"I don't like to do this.....but they messed with the wrong Witch..."

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sunday Evening

MJ is at the mansion while Stella has gone to help professor Grimm.
When suddenly one of Zalindera's daughters jumps on the bard and webbed him to the floor.

"Hello Bard! Home alone?" asked Jigsaw while he stepped in the house.

*The bard tried to struggle out of the web.*

"Don't bother...these webs are very strong. I am here for your punishment, after your attack against Alrik yesterday."

"Go ahead! Kill me!" The bard yelled at Jigsaw."I am not afraid to die!"

With a evil smile on his face Jigsaw replied to him, " Yes, I know...But there are things worse then death... Bard! I have a much better idea! Have you ever met my apprentice?"

*A black hooded robe figure appeared from behind Jigsaw*

While still struggling with the web MJ tried not to show his fear. "You came here to show me your girlfriend? I did not know tin man could get girlfriends!'

"Trying to be funny?....anyway, My apprentice is very good in what I ask her to do. You know what they say to artists before they go on stage? Break a leg!"

"NO!"MJ fear became bigger when he realized what Jigsaw was up to.

"Break his arms and legs." Jigsaw commanded.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" *a loud and long scream echoed over Drachental when Jigsaw apprentice broke MJ's arms and legs*

"Let this be a lesson, next time she breaks your neck!" said the gargoyle while he left the house.

MJ was later found by Stella when she arrived back at the mansion.

Last edited: