• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) [RP] Umbra Market Day, 2/19 @ 8 PM EST

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

When: February 19th, at 8 PM by the eastern skies.
Where: Umbra's Trade Center & Auction House, West Umbra (just past the West Bridge)
Who: Any and all RP'ers that wish to acquire certain valuable commodoties that would be otherwise unavailble in other places.

Note: This is an RP market, creativity is not only welcomed but required! Wares sold do not have to be of "in game" value but can be as creative as you would like. Examples are: Book Store, Clothing Store, Tattoo Shop, Paintings & Sculptures, Food Truck, etc. etc.

Shopkeeps: Please be at the market ahead of time, no later than 15 minutes before the event start time (7:45 PM EST) to set up your booths. You will be granted "friend" access to the building to be able to lock down & secure items and containers in your booths. You are welcomed to decorate your booths as you see fit.

Last edited:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Updated!

And looking for CREATIVE sellers that are willing to set up a booth or two. ;) Pirates welcomed!

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Pirates welcomed!
:eyes:

I have it on good authority that Holly Bloodhand is planning to be there to peddle her books and her (in)famous Kraken Blood Brew.

Or maybe to swindle the unwary. Or both.

Assuming she doesn't go into hiding or get taken into custody before then...

:pirate:

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:eyes:

I have it on good authority that Holly Bloodhand is planning to be there to peddle her books and her (in)famous Kraken Blood Brew.

Or maybe to swindle the unwary. Or both.

Assuming she doesn't go into hiding or get taken into custody before then...

:pirate:
We would be honored or rather dishonored? (lol) to have her!

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I haven't gotten a heads up about anyone else bringing creative RP only "wares" to sell other than my Chesapeake and possible Great Lakes friends.

Aedon seems to be having writers block so I guess we won't see his book shop up this time around. Lady Izznet cannot attend so no tattoo shop, unless perhaps another artiste makes themselves known!

But definitely loving the prospect of having our dear Holly Bloodhand make an appearance, @Riyana ! ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
If there is still a booth available, Phoenix, Governor of Trinsic will be bringing over some exotic meats. Get your hot dogs!!!
Made from real dog. Beware.

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If there is still a booth available, Phoenix, Governor of Trinsic will be bringing over some exotic meats. Get your hot dogs!!!
Love it! Please do... we'd love to have you guys. Always fun to see friends from far away worlds. ;)

Riyana

Operations
Administrator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Event Coordinator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I have another friend coming to sell some fungi or something.

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Love the markets that James is allowed to openly sell lethal drugs.