• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[RP] From the desk of Capt. Kalmar Erikkson, RBG

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter to Commander Kanlocke from Capt. Kalmar Erikkson of the RBG, charge of Umbra...

Capt. Kalmar Erikkson, RBG
Charge of Umbra
Castle Brittish
Sosaria

Esteemed Commander Kanlocke:

Many citizens of Umbra have expressed concerns that Bedlam grows restless in bowels of this once great city. The head of merchant associations in Umbra, Jonas Callahan has sent written word that the dreaded Ix Tab has been seen entering into Bedlam. He fears that she might be seeking to ally herself with the head of Bedlam, Ilhenir the Stained.

Reports have indeed seen Ix Tab demonstrate her powers and summoned the creature known as "Red Death" which is an inhabitant of Bedlam and reports to Ilhenir, which supports this possible allegience. M'lady, Ilhenir is quite powerful, not many have been able to best him. This is cause for concern.

We fear that Umbra may see the spills from Ilhenir into their fragile city, which has spent so much effort rebuilding, for he commands a great army of undead legions.

Word has been swiftly sent to Lady Pandora by Jonas Callahan as well as other citizens of Umbra. We are assured to have her clan's full support should Bedlam try to seize Umbra on behalf of Ix Tab. Her clan is prepared to take the brunt of the hardest blows, for as vampires, they have much stronger bodies and are able to quickly regenerate almost instantaneously from any injury.

M'lady, it will take the land's greatest, most powerful honorable undead, to best this legion of evil undead. Our forces alone will not be able to liberate Umbra from the stronghold of Ilhenir and Ix Tab without mass forces rallied up, mortal or otherwise. For this we must alert the Queen.

For now, my command has increased security at Umbra, to give citizens a visible effort to heed their concerns. Lady Pandora has instructed her clan members to help assist and patrol the city as well.

I await additional instructions, m'lady.

Sincerely,

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A letter to Commander Kanlocke from Capt. Kalmar Erikkson of the RBG, charge of Umbra...

Charge of Umbra
Castle Brittish
Sosaria

Esteemed Commander Kanlocke:

I have received a letter (a copy is attached for your review) from the Lady Pandora in summary of her elder's meeting, concluding that CoD will build us a safe outpost for our command just steps away from the city of Umbra. This will undoubtedly help us increase our security patrols of the city and bring much needed peace of mind to the citizens.

I have informed the lady that an inspection of the building will be needed by your hand before we could effectively take command. The target completion date I've been given is 30 eve's time from today. While this may seem an impossibility, as something of this nature would take months if not years by our mortal hands, I am assured that they will strive to make that deadline. She did mention that the construction of a jail, per our instruction, may take some more time as it is needed to hold powerful undead creatures for trial by the Crown. But, time is of the essence as the threats from Bedlam continue to ensue.

In the meantime, I will take to recruiting two deputy leuitenants and other officers that will staff the outpost alongside me. I rest assured that the Crown will be informed of these events and the Queen will be pleased with the speedy progress Pandora and her coven are making. We look forward to your inspection and approval of the building in the coming month.

Sincerely,

Attachement: