• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

round 2, so sorry fl. felluca is free to roam!

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
fall down time!
but like usual it wont exist or never happend. but everyone else will like it:>

have to refine my count but i got
20 fl and 16 tba/wkm
beginning to end. 40 shots.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
bout the last half of the fight, i was fighting with no bandaids, hehe i needed some, never really did get em. guess i didnt need em either.

G

so you needed bandaids and you were willing to suck someones balls for them?

hahaha ;]

G

I can see why nobody bothers to really reply to your crazy posts. You have about 90 screenshots in them that tell the reader NOTHING.

I honestly think you need to maybe... lay off the power trip? What you are trying to do have been tried before and let me tell you pal, you are NEVER going to get the golden key to Fel. Not while FL is around.

So yeah, keep posting your 900 screenshots and your taunts to FL. We all pretty much already know the score.

Trust me, I have been around these boards for a LONG time, bub.

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they only tell you nothing if you are not in them. stay in trammel.

L

Lewis NERD

<blockquote><hr>

I can see why nobody bothers to really reply to your crazy posts. You have about 90 screenshots in them that tell the reader NOTHING.

I honestly think you need to maybe... lay off the power trip? What you are trying to do have been tried before and let me tell you pal, you are NEVER going to get the golden key to Fel. Not while FL is around.

So yeah, keep posting your 900 screenshots and your taunts to FL. We all pretty much already know the score.

Trust me, I have been around these boards for a LONG time, bub.

[/ QUOTE ]

The score? Hmm, a rough guestimate would be around 10-3 in the past week in TBA's favor that I have been a part of. 100% of those FL would carry the #s advantage heavily. The only fight FL has dominated while I have been on pacific (which is about a week) was on terra sanctum which was around 30v12 ^^

L

Lewis NERD

I wasn't on so I can't comment on anything that happened last night.

I do, assuming you are talking about an FL victory, bet it was something along the lines of 20v10

R

Rod

More like 20,000 vs 10.

Nah, actually we were outnumbered. When they were finishing up the first Despise the call went out. We had 8 on and there were at least 15 in Despise.

We assembled our meager force and hoped more would answer the call.

They did.

After waiting for the same crew to get Baracoon up again, we made our attack. We stormed across the lightly fielded old bridge and took the island. Our strike force went out and chased down anyone in the dungeon while our defense force set up our own island defenses.

A couple meager attempts were made to push us back, but they were quickly turned away. Baracoon was healed, then dispatched. Our exit was through the Star Room.

Before leaving however, we did kill a few who tried to follow us through our exit.

Numbers: not sure. I know we had around 12-14. I know they had 12+, so it seemed fairly even. I apologize for not having more details, but I was on "new bridge" duty after we secured the isle. The only attempt made on my side was by a pesky Ogre Lord.

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Look here, son.

I was stealing and looting in Fel LONG before you knew your Tab button would toggle you in and out of War Mode, boy.

Didn't your mother tell you to mind your elders? Before you go shooting your mouth off again, you need to check yourself and maybe know who you're talking to.

G

Lol Bud, what a rook, Six is trying to say ur a trammel. Like kid know who your talking to before you try and bash them cause it just blows up in your face and makes you look like an idiot.

And Rod it's not nice to call Six pesky. LOL

SixUnder

Legendary Assassin
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Look here, son.

I was stealing and looting in Fel LONG before you knew your Tab button would toggle you in and out of War Mode, boy.

Didn't your mother tell you to mind your elders? Before you go shooting your mouth off again, you need to check yourself and maybe know who you're talking to.

[/ QUOTE ]

nah cause i am the elder, if i wanted your opinion id give it to you.

I am the sole owner of my account it is now 128 months old, it is a beta account. my roles in the early crusades of felluca came long before thiefs even had their own skill called stealing.

L

Lewis NERD

Know who you're talking to.. lollerskates

The unearned egos some people have ^^

P

Pwned by Avast

Yeah it's always fun, I'm sure everyone else likes seein it.