• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoT?

Speedy Orkit

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm at 87 Bushido and gaining every 17-20 minutes. 10 minutes is flat out NOT happening. This has been going on for about 2 days.

Kat

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Skill points for skills less than 70 points will gain as normal shards.
Skill points for skills between 70 and 79.9 points will gain a maximum of 5 points per day with a minimum of 5 minutes between points gained. (250 minutes min to gain 5.0 skill)
Skill points for skills between 80 and 89.9 will gain at a maximum of 4.0 points per day with a minimum of 8 minutes between points gained. (320 minutes min to gain 4.0 skill)
Skill points for skills between 90 and 99.9 will gain at a maximum of 3.0 points per day with a minimum of 12 minutes between points gained. (360 minutes min to gain 3.0 skill points)
Skill points for skills between 100 and 109.9 will gain at a maximum of 3.0 skill points per day with a minimum of 15 minutes between points gained. (450 minutes min to gain 3.0 skill points)
Skill points for skills between 110 and 120 will gain at a maximum of 2.0 skill points per day with a minimum of 15 minutes between points gained. (300 minutes min to gain 2.0 skill points)
Players will be allowed to gain 15 stat points a day.
You should be in the 8 minute interval between gains. Make sure you are using a spell that will produce a gain.

H

HaHa

Ive had similar issues in the past. Ive actually went 48 hours not being able to get a single gain.

C

Corrupted Goblin

evade will take you all the way upto 100 then after that use lightning strike.

GoodGuy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think i actually noticed this same thing with another skill, at like 95 it was not every 12 minutes, i was using the skill every ten seconds or so and it was taking regularly 15-17 minutes. i dont know if something is ****ed up, but thats what i noticed.

M

Mogluk

i was noticing that I would only get a gain with a successful cast, when before it would be any attempt would get em a gain. I don't know if that is for all gains but I was just noticing that.