• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ROFL 2 thief forums but all warrior's cramed in one...

K

Kith Kanan

ROFL at the fact that there are 2 thief foruns and all warrior types , ninja's , samurais and what not get crammed into one .... Did someone hit there head ?????

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Be glad the warriors are united... It is a good thing.

K

Kith Kanan

I do not totaly agree.. and 2 forums for thiefs , guesse soon we will see a special forum for tinkers who do glasblowing

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I do not totaly agree.. and 2 forums for thiefs , guesse soon we will see a special forum for tinkers who do glasblowing
There's been a lot of opinions about it. It doesn't matter too much to me how it's done.

Should either be Archer and Warrior like before, or split up as far as template and skill questions differentiated from one another.

S

sean_lo

It was mainly due to drama with the moderators.

The moderator rico was bitchy about people posting anything regarding pvm and other servers other than siege, and basically enforced his opinion repeatedly on that board so they decided it was wiser to just make a new one.

Good move btw.

TimberWolf

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not just the moderators...there has always been a feeling of arrogance and ignorance in the pvp thieves forums.

Even back before the crash if someone accidentally asked a questioned about DOOM artifacts in their forum they would get flamed to death.

Until the formation of the second thief forum ( the original one years ago, as well as the new one recently) people often flocked to the Treasure hunter forum asking their questions there.

It was sad that this attitude has been allowed to survive for so long.

but yes I think we need a second forum for warriors simply due to the volume of information. But forums numbers and size is a cost, and I am sure Stratics is using this opportunity to try to scale back on a very old game with dwindling player base and advertising revenue!