• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RoC applies here...

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Any of you that know me from Siege realize I am pretty lenient. I will not see this forum devolve into a trash talking free for all.

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
If you want to talk about factions, fine. I can even see some board PvP happening. I am cool with that.

The personal attacks have to stop or I will get all mod on you.

Restroom Cowboy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dont have an issue wtih you, but if you plan on enforcing the RoC please make sure you follow it to a tee. Reopening closed threads is against the same RoC (see RoT thread in UHall) you are asking us to follow after all.

If its any consolation I hope you feel better. I also want you to know I think you are oen of the more lenient mods on these boards. Perhaps if I didnt have authority issues I would give you a big ole' hug!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
Hey cowboy. How many threads do you see me starting on Uhall. Do not bring a personal agenda to this forum. This is not Siege, nor is it Uhall. This is about factions.

I am very tolerant with board PvP but the personal attacks will not fly.