ROBBER BARON INVASION TONIGHT 1/21

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

susan4633

so I was thinking....nothing much going on tonight so i'm going to call a Robber invasion in "our" district KookyGrove at 0730pm tonight eastern.
should last about 18-20 minutes in a quiet district. would be a good time to pick up some robbers for your cog radar or time a mint/fact or da if you don't want to deal with the river lag.

and oops maybe help the new toons in ttc in case they get caught.

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2008
Missouri
I be there for gag points . I was wondering if anyone has Mr. HollyWood cog invasion. I need 10 mr. hollywood for the icecream bar.

S

susan4633

sorry i used that monday to help some friends. best i could do right now is a holly building. i can try and do a few cjs to get it back, but it may take a couple of days and i'm sure you won't want to wait on those ice creams. to be honest your best bet is to vp.
susan

james64468

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 30, 2008
Missouri
or I could do a vp run on sunday sense i dont work. I believe i have chance with 64 laff points.

A

andy1796

Could anyone help me out? I'll be there because I need to kill some cashbots in Melodyland. You can just probably find me in the playground (Good Ol' Dinky)