• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Buying Jewelry ring&bracelet [info inside]

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i need on each
di 25%
ep25%
necro +15
swords +15
fcr3
fc1

anythink else is a plus

or close post and show me what u got

Last edited:

Vexxed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
what i need on each
di 25%
ep25%
necro +15
swords +15
fcr3
fc1

anythink else is a plus

or close post and show me what u got
Just curious but why does it specifically have to be necro and swords? Usually any skill increase that is a skill used on your template is useful. Your making finding the right piece more difficult unless there is some other reason....

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
necro deathstrike as u should now to do deathstrike takes up 3 skills alone let alone tactics,swords,bushido plus i need the spirit speak for the spell timer! and i dont need anyother other skill :twak:

Podolak

Crazed Zealot
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think Vexxed just meant to increase your chances of finding the piece you should advertise the specific mods you want and then what skills you are using in your template incase someone has the perfect piece but instead of like +15 swords and +15 necro it has +15 spirit speak and necro or something similar. You could still use that just up real swords and drop SS you know?

La-Coka-Nostra

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
very true if this helps here is my skills template
bushido
ninjitsu
hiding
stealth
necro
spirit speaking
swords