• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ring/Bracelet 8 dex, 50% EP, 30% HCI, 30% DCI, 50% DI

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As the title says, just wondering what a ring and bracelet set with the following stats would go for: 8 dex, 50% EP, 30% HCI, 30% DCI, 50% DI

Maleachi

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Add up the value of the materials used to imbue this and you have an estimate.

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've no idea what it takes to imbue. I only just got around to buying SA last week :p

I bought these on Great Lakes but have since changed my Sampires suit around and they're surplus to requirements.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im guessing if trhat the total combined they aint gonna be worth too much..more like the poster said b4 imbue materials x2 for wastage/losses while making them...to be fair a ring or brace with half thoses stats would be prety easy to do....1m tops each i guess