[Price Check] Ricardo's Resplendent Roof

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
unfortunetly all 3 ricardo items were duped to hell.....i often check the known duped item list stickied above.......alas they still hold a pretty penny as they are only drip fed into the market...ala 2 story staues etc

good luck with the sale....prob still in the topside of the 100-200m price range???

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 30, 2009
unfortunetly all 3 ricardo items were duped to hell.....i often check the known duped item list stickied above.......alas they still hold a pretty penny as they are only drip fed into the market...ala 2 story staues etc
Wha?

I find its pretty rare to find the full 3 item set in one owners hands. And I cant even remember the last time one of the Ricardo items was for sell - maybe the hat back in may?

So to say "duped to hell" and put in the same category as 2 story statues is just false. I mean back in the last duping spree, ricardo items were NOT part of the cycle of items being sold for cheap.

Europa Trader

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Apr 15, 2011
Wha?

I find its pretty rare to find the full 3 item set in one owners hands. And I cant even remember the last time one of the Ricardo items was for sell - maybe the hat back in may?

So to say "duped to hell" and put in the same category as 2 story statues is just false. I mean back in the last duping spree, ricardo items were NOT part of the cycle of items being sold for cheap.
Its a good tactic to get items low priced by saying they been duped so much that its easy to get cheaper :)
I have to agree with you that there arent many around and its pretty hard to get full set. I bought the hat that was for sale back in May I believe it was. It was the one that was on for sale on Europa.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Hey only saying its on the '' duped list.''.and they are!!..was a post a little further down with the ''gladiators boots'' that said ''duped to hell'' too!!! probably on the scale of the ricardo stuff.......the originally items was 1 of each ...so 3 per shard...which is not many!!!!!!....hey even so the prices have kept to the higher end of 200...likewise the 2 storeys have done which were indeed ''duped to hell and back''.... rely cant see the problem i think ET paid 110m for the last ones on europa...but ill double check the old post.

yes 110m?

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rare...ng-europa-final-bids-sunday-29th-8pm-gmt.html

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Aug 30, 2009
Hey only saying its on the highly duped list..and they are!!..was a post a little further down with the ''gladiators boots'' that said ''duped to hell'' too!!! probably on the scale of the ricardo stuff.......the originally items was 1 of each ...so 3 per shard...which is not many!!!!!!....hey even so the prices have kept to the higher end of 200...likewise the 2 storeys have done which were indeed ''duped to hell and back''.... rely cant see the problem i think ET paid 110m for the last ones on europa...but ill double check the old post.

yes 110m?

http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-rare...ng-europa-final-bids-sunday-29th-8pm-gmt.html
lol...Where to start

The Gladiator Boots are called Duped to hell, because they were. They were part of the last biggest duping spree. The Ricardo items were not. The two items don't even compare.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
lol...Where to start

The Gladiator Boots are called Duped to hell, because they were. They were part of the last biggest duping spree. The Ricardo items were not. The two items don't even compare.
i only see one ''duped list''.....not 2?? not a duped a little list and a duped a lot list.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
I will not post again on this thread

lest to say the ricardo items have been duped to some degree [fact].

the last ''ricardo hat'' sold for 110m on this board

i would value them like i said in my FIRST post...100-200m

[the end].....

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2004
Awards
if I'm not here I'm there
Wow.

Thanks?

Anyhow this item is the orginial. I picked it up myself at the event. A friend who was also there got the other two Ricardo items on Catskills. The Catskill Ricardo items were never duped as they have never left our hands.