• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rhiannon's Plant Magic is back!

Rhiannon

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dearest Atlantic citizens,

I just wanted you to know that my little shop is once again open for business. I've never had a large shop but I've tried to keep my items well stocked. I have a total of three vendors. One is located at the Luna Galleria on the north side of Luna. Vendor is Rhiannon's Sister. She carries spellbooks, runebooks, BOD books, bulk rez, recall and gate scrolls and single scrolls from all circles of magic. There are runes there to my personal shop.

At my shop located just east of Luna, there are two vendors. One carries plants and resources. The other one carries miscellany items including imbuing resources such as seeds of renewal, white pearls and delicate scales, treasure maps and aquarium items. I think you will find my prices the lowest in Britannia. If they aren't, send me a note and I'll update my research.

The location of my vendors is in my signature. Feel free to PM me with special orders or questions.

Safe travels and see you soon at Rhiannon's Plant Magic!