• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Vets Question

G

Garianna

Hail!

I have been back about a month or so and have noticed for the first time something, which I am hoping someone can explain as I have looked in vain for an answer in Stratics and haven't found an answer. Please excuse me if this sounds like a silly question.

A couple of weeks ago I was in Luna (Great Lakes) and noticed a building on fire, which basically was just rubble, with a scarecrow in the center which said Traitor. I thought it was interesting, but no one was around really to ask. I have noticed that Luna seemed to not have as many vendors as when I left the game about a year ago. Since then, I have noticed a couple of houses in my many travels in getting familiar again of where old friends houses were (sadly many are gone) and even today while I went to Tokumo right outside of the town gate I saw another house with fire and rubble, with the same scarecrow of Traitor.

Did I miss something while I was away which would explain what I am seeing? Is this EA's new way to deal with dupers, etc? Since I am currently guildless, I thought that my good buddies in Stratics could help. Oh and also is something going on with Luna? It appears lots of vendor spots are very empty, so is there something coming up with Luna that I may need to know which might have something to do with the upcoming of SA? It just seems strange that Luna once was thriving, but now there's not as many vendors but everyone is hanging out at the bank, instead of lets say Brit Bank.

Thanks for the clarification.

Garianna
aka: Lord Pompey
aka: Germanicus
Great Lakes

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evil UO Fire Demon (Draconi) torched all the scripters houses awhile back. They have been left as a reminder to all to see. Was a riot to say the least :D.

Places like this if i read your post correctly

G

Garianna

Yep that is exactly the types of things I have been seeing. It is good to know that the scripting issues are and have been addressed. I have so far seen 3 houses like your snapshot, one in Luna, one outside of Tokumo City right outside of the gate, and another one in the middle of nowhere in the woods outside of Britain.

Thank you so much for your response.

Garianna
aka: Lord Pompey
aka: Germanicus
Great Lakes