• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning to Britannia - Baja shard

prasket

Visitor
Hello Everyone! I decided to re-activate my UO account and get back into it a bit after I was able to get it running on my Linux machine.

I logged into Baja but did not see anyone around. :( Does anyone know if this is still an active shard? I remember groups like UGK, KoD I was a part of here and there.

Another awesome thing is I showed my wife where MMPORG were born, who is a very active WoW player, and she was like WOAH. haha

Seems like I need to read up on changes and such within the game as well. I went to my bank to see what checks I had and found a new feature that removed all the checks we had to carry before haha.

Until next time!
Prasket de Stilo - Baja

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Welcome Back @prasket, Baja is indeed a quiet shard these days... @Lord Frodo can help you out though, he's for sure the most active member from Baja on stratics :)

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome Back

If you speak in General Chat, you will normally get a response. Also the bank sitters are at Luna Bank now.

WildStar

prasket

Visitor
Thank you both. I did venture around Luna last night ill swing back through there. I was wondering around trying to decide where I wanted to put my new home with all this open space. :)