• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

returning player

Jj85624

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys! I just found my account and wanted to come back to play UO again. Is Baja still populated? I already logged in and walked around vesper. It seems pretty dead. I really hate to spend the money and transfer all my accounts to Atlantic. I heard that shard is pretty populated.

thanks guys!

-JJ

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Don't mind Molokha, he has an ill-defined personality disorder.

In answer to your question, Baja is a ghost town. I'd recommend looking around for a few days to at least see whether you meet anybody that you like, but you may well end up having to move to another shard.

Dodger

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Come to alt, we need new people to kill.

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
We are a small population shard but we are not dead. However, if your interest is PvP, a more populated shard may be for you.

Welcome back to UO.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Most of us these days multi-shard. The population as a whole isn't what it once was. Yes, ATL will have the largest population base but, a lot of those players came from else where and still return to their home shard. Hence, most people multi-shard and play when and where they want. For example, I have played on Baja since 1997 and consider it my main. Howevr, you can catch me on Chessy, ATL, GL, and once in a blue moon PAC, Legends, and Sonoma... Not to mention soon to be a siege player.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back to UO.

...I'm not sure wandering around Vesper is the best place to find folks on any shard.

Have you tried using the shard chat feature? That'll round up the vocal survivors quickly.