• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player questions about Doom

Pirate Roberts

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I left when the new drop system came into play.

I got some of the goodies but I'm curious about the times that others are there.

I like going and doing a few rounds with others, so anyone out there mind keeping company with a Pirate.

lankdogg03

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im around in doom from time to time you may see me there as roland or jesse james...both chars are members of KOL so if you see me youll prolly see other members of KOL as well and we dont mind the company

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pirate. I too enjoy some rounds of doom on occasion. Most everytime I drop by the place is empty and although I can solo some of the rooms, others give me trouble and have never tried to solo DF...too much of a time commitment for that. There used to be a pretty solid group after midnight or one a.m. CST, but that is generally too late for me. Mr. T has indicated he wants to do some doom, so in worse case scenario we grab him and just head on down. Traded in my crappy doom items and am ready to get a real AoF.

A

Az of DSR

Well when the weather turns 40 and below during the day I might be looking for something to make the days melt away. I seem to remember UO could always do that, might reinstall then. And im sure if theres gold skulls around ill spend some of those in Doom. See ya then guys ( =

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey Pirate. After last Wednesday's hunt, a few went to Doom. I now have a character logged there and will be happy to join a Doom hunt sometime.

C

CanadianTemplar

Hey the Brew crew is almost always up for something!

T

Tycolby

Nakid Drunken Dungeon Crawls all weekend? With Last one still alive at Barlon table as winner?
Or Wrestle mania at rat cave in Ice?

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Roberts - talk to Jov.. he's got a char down there logged out. Mine had to leave for armor repair, but I'll be going down again soon. I got insanely lucky the last time I was down there and managed 2 arti's in about 20 minutes. :) I want to test my luck again.