• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning Player needs some tips

D

DHMagicMan_1

Just starting up again after being gone since Age of Shadows (roughly)...

Can anyone tell me where there's a good rune library on Lake Austin so I can make some Runebooks for myself... I'm looking for things like Naturalist Quest, Treasure Map Digs etc...

Thanks a lot.

S

Shanna

At the Yew gate Tram, there's a small one. If you want an extensive one, I could gate you to the KOL Rune Library. It's large and well organized. My ingame characters are Shanna, Emerald Eyes, and Mercy. If you see me around Luna, hit me up.

I could also help you out with whatever else you may need. :)

E

Evilminion

Welcome back!! :)

There's also the Wizzie's Memory rune library, which is excellent. I can take you there or bring you a rune for it, if you like.

Also, if you need modern armor or weapons, just drop me a PM with your basic character class, and I'll put something together for ya.

Lake Austin population +1, woot! :danceb:

A

Azazel of LA

Right next to the East Gate inside luna there is a nice one. Its the house with 2 empty vendors on the steps.

D

DHMagicMan_1

Thanks for the replies. I'll be around and check out the libraries people posted about.

I hope to see your chars around Tram too.

A

Azazel of LA

Glad to have another player on LA , if you need anything and see a member of -TLB- just ask for Azazel and I will do what I can for you.

blazehammer

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hey if you need anything smith or tailor let me know can make or get most stuff if needed icq me or pm me my icq is 245658673 or ask around for me on la names blazehammer most know me or can get a hold of me.:danceb::danceb: