• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player needs help

G

gak21

I am returning to UO after 4 1/2 years and needless to say I have lost everything (which wasn't really much by todays standards).

Anyway I am looking for a couple beetles for my crafter, 1 Firebeetle and 1 Pack Beetle. I don't have very much gold, but would be willing to work out some kind of payment.

If there is anyone that would be willing to help me out that would be much appreciated.

PM me here or look for Roman Adonais roaming around in Umbra mining.

SetItOff

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
if you find someone to sell it to you i will give you the money to buy it! PM me

J

Joy-ElF

I could get you some beetles. Look me up around Luna or ask any ElF you see when you're on, you can also send me a PM if you want. Don't worry about paying for them, my coin pouch doesn't need filling that badly :)

G

gak21

Thanks to Joy for getting the Beetles for me, I appreciate it very much. I would like to thank Setitoff for the offer as well, that was very generous of you.

Now I know why I was drawn back to the relic of a game we all love - the community.

W

Whiskey_Mystic

I just came back after three years away, so you're not alone. I'm grinding up from scratch and being a noob again is kinda fun.

S

SUPRsalad

Let me know if there is anything i can do for you guys.. I always try to lend a hand to returnees..