• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player need some direction

E

euvici

Hello,

Well after reveiwing my online gaming I dumped my 70 warlock/mage/shaman/paladin on WoW and cancelled my account. Looking at the new MMO's made me yawn as they are clones with a one trick pony if that. So I thought about EQ, but I never had any real fun there. Then I thought about UO, and since it is the ONLY online game that is actually diffrent and offers completly diffrent systems I decided to reactivate my account.

I have been looking around and I am having a hard time finding out about templates. I've read up on alooot of stuff, so much added since 2000. But I was looking for some PvP templates for one of my characters and I am really behind the times. When I left they had just introduced meditation and made plate affect casting so plate mages got phased out. But it was still missle, explosion, EB, halberd combo.

So is there a uber PvP tempalte nowdays, I'm not a powergamer really but I like to be competitive and know the tough templates.

Thanks in advance