• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player looking for new friends !

A

ArchillUO

I just started up my old UO account (fresh from the days of t2a !) and have decided to start fresh on this server. Mainly I am looking for people I could ask advice to or hunt with while I train up.

Right now I am working on a mage/tamer, but plan to do more.

My ign name is Archill.

.. And it's good to be back in uo. :O

Black Sun

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Welcome back! That's 2 returning vets today. Let's hope it's the start of a new trend.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, another tamer to join the ranks of the proud citizens of the Britannia Royal Zoo. If you have never been to the zoo, its our pride on Catskills and we boast that we have (to my knowledge anyway) the only shard with BOTH our zoos at the highest tier.

If you need to know how to donate gold or pets, or just wish me to point you in the direction of how to find out about the zoo rewards, let me know. :)

-Hagrid