• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player...any active guilds recruiting?

rogo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Returned to UO since 04 (consistant play anyway)

Wondering how I can get in touch with groups of people who still play. I don't see many relatively new recruiting posts.

Primarily PVM is what I'm looking for. PVP once I'm actually an asset in terms of skill.
I used to do champs when they came out and was into PVP then....but a lot has changed so I need to relearn.

I play almost everyday so I'm looking for people who also do. I'm located in the EST and play anywhere from 4pm to 10pm on weekdays. Anytime on weekends. I have a legendary tamer and a mystic with melee and archer under construction

T

Tinsil

There's a lot of guilds..

Try HERE if you RP.

TWT HERE I think is a good all around PVM guild.

Tazar, who is a mod here, has ODE which does a lot of stuff I think as well.. Could try finding him through the members list and PM him.

Then there is UWF HERE that is primarily a PVM guild as well, but does a lot of stuff.

I'm not a member of any of these guilds, so I can't say if they're recruiting, but at least this should point you in the right direction.

rogo

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
You were an awesome help, very much appreciated. I will check them out. Anyone else have any further leads let me know!

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Tinsil nailed it right there.
And dont let RP scare you. they have some of the best pvpers out there. and most of them are hilarious people.

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Welcome back. :)