• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player and new to the shard

• Thread starter Ivor MacGregor
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

Ivor MacGregor

Hello everyone. I am a long time player (123 months today). I recently took a small break from UO to concentrate on finishing my degree. I moved to Europa from Catskills for the Roleplay and at the advice from many friends who have done so. I just wanted to say hello to everyone and hope to role-play/hunt/adventure with it's members soon. I play the following characters: Ivor MacGregor (Celt/warrior), Han Telemnar (Half Elf/Pure Mage), Perrin (Tamer), Cael Telemnar (Archer/Elf), Kato (assassin), Gow Glach (Drwaf/Crafter), Walter Cuthbert (Paladin/Macer), Pheonix (drow/necromancer).

I

Irvyn

Hi Ivor,

Welcome to Europa :)

We have a couple of excellent EMs who are very active and setting up a lot of things for the players. Attending some of these would give you a good way of meeting a range of people. Their website is here. They're currently running a story for us about orcs and seedpods.

Look forward to meeting you in game for some RP soon :)

N

Nyte Doombringer

Welcome to Europa. I am sure you found the Rpg guilds ect here. There are a few pretty active ones. :)