• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning player after 6ish years

G

Goat Blood

Hi guys and gals,

Have started with ultima again after many years away and I am after a little help to get started.

All I'm a really after is rune library, so I can create my own library. Did a search around Luna last but could not find. If someone could let me know where I could find one that would be great.

It was a thrill to log on and still have all my chars, and also my tamer still had all his pets.
Get wise I had nothing other than a 100lrc set, so I need to do some farming for some loot. Hence the need for a rune library.

Anyway, hopefully someone can help me.

Cheers

R

rottenbeggar

in trammel on the road toward the britain moongate thete a rune library i think north of the moongate

R

rottenbeggar

in trammel on the road toward the britain moongate thete a rune library i think north of the moongate

G

Goat Blood

Ok,

So after the last few weeks sorting out my Chars, I am now looking for a guild.
I have to main chars which is a Tamer and a Mage and am also training a Sampy.

My Issue is I am struggling to find any spawnsand I don't have the gold to buy PS.

Are there any Guilds on Ocenia that are currently doing spawns, which I could look at joining ??

Clog|Mordain

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok,

So after the last few weeks sorting out my Chars, I am now looking for a guild.
I have to main chars which is a Tamer and a Mage and am also training a Sampy.

My Issue is I am struggling to find any spawnsand I don't have the gold to buy PS.

Are there any Guilds on Ocenia that are currently doing spawns, which I could look at joining ??
As much as I hate saying this, S^R or 3T would be your best bet