• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Returning paladin....

L

Lord Sturm

Just wanted to say greetings to everyone on Napa.
After a much needed break, I am returning to Napa. It griefs me to see so many have left. Hopefully the future will hold true for the rest of us.

------Sturm

G

Hail stranger, and well met. I'm Pete. Nice to meet you!

Stay a while.

G

And all this nice weather we're having on this side of the Country finally & you want to stay in... lol Welcome back & have fun.
btw what part of NY ya at, I'm next door in Vt

S

Sethblackmoore

Good to see folks returning and also a warrior of the light also!! Welcome back!!!

G

Hey Sturm, it's Destiny, I just came back as well. Good to see you again, guess you are the same Sturm I knew years ago

L

Lord Sturm

Thank you. Good to be home once more.

I am one of the founders of the guild, Dark Dragon Lords. However, I only bear the guild tag out of rememberance. I have no desire to rebuild a guild, only here for the good fight

My other chars, Aragorn and my crafter Steele Blade are also back.

L

Lord Sturm

I am stationed at Fort Drum NY. Hour north of syracuse and 30 miles from Canada. Snow country.