Returned after a 3 year break

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
S

Sharantyr

Hi everyone
Well after 3 years away I decided to come back. Doubt anyone remembers me though I do recognize a few names from the past.

Sad to hear about Zofinur. Probably the last UO-auction2 trade I made was with him, good guy.

Now maybe someone could help me with a few things.

Since being back I've been doing a lot of wood chopping, had to gain the last few points to GM, and gained quite a few resources. Have something like 51,000 oak boards. With no bodsystem for carpentry/fletching, what are these boards used for? Enhancing and elf armor only? Make the odd bow or staff?

Runics for carpentry/fletching. Can these only be got through the quests in the elf place? How often are they a reward? Done the footstool quest a dozen times and received 4 recipes and a pile of junk, didn't expect a runic from these 12 but also didn't expect a pile of junk.

Now if I can find a nice 15ishx15ish trammel plot I might set up a vendor or 2. Whats the going rate for resources at the moment?

Cut and paste
-------------
Iron
Dull Copper
Shadow Iron
Copper
Bronze
Gold
Agapite
Verite
Valorite

Blue Diamond
Fire Ruby
Perfect Emerald
Dark Sapphire
Turquoise
Ecru Citrine

Board
Oak Board
Ash Board
Yew Board
Heartwood Board
Bloodwood Board
Frostwood Board

Bark Fragment
Luminescent fungus
Switch
Parasitic Plant
Brilliant amber
-------------

Suppose thats it for now, sure to be more. Thanks.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 13, 2003
STEALTHING .... behind U
Gimme me a shout for a trammel spot mate...1515 max or above

pm me or icq me .. free too u place it...

icq 267208357

Always helping others because others helped me before..

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 14, 2008
Iron 20 - 25gps
Dull Copper 21 - 35gps
Shadow 25 - 40Gps
Bronze 30 - 45Gps
Gold 40 - 65Gps
Agapite 58 - 75Gps
Verite 85 - 90Gps
Valorite 110 - 140Gps

Ecru 28k each
other minables 4k each

not sure about boards and lumber rares

S

Sharantyr

THP. Thanks, Pm'd you.

Winker. Thanks for the price list. Prices seem very high compared to when I last played but after doing a bit of mining I can see why, its all hit and hope now. Don't think I'll bother setting up a stonecraft vendor again, it'd take months to get a set of valorite coloured tables and chairs.

To anyone else that views this post. Just wondering if anyone has a personal bless deed or a pair of AoS sandles with this name on (Sharantyr). Lost all mine when I let my house go last time I stopped playing.

Thanks again.