• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

return to brittania

L

Lord Gabriel

I am a little upset over this whole thing tbh. I know the cost is not that great per month but why on earth was every account given 2 weeks free time to return yet those of us who pay with time cards penalized? My account was charged for those 2 "free weeks". Am I the only one who feels as though if there was to be a return for accounts who dont currently subscribe that those of us who pay every month should have been given that time as well?

Just had a need to rant about this one as my account ran out but I do buy time every month.

L

Lord Urza

I pay monthly, and i didnt get any 2weeks for free, the return to britannia happens yearly, and it reactivates inactive accounts for that period of time.
It is to give players who have left the game, or have inactive accounts to check out whats going on in game, and hopfully hook some of them into rolling threw with it into reactivating there accounts.
Its a really sweet program and iv allways thought it was a really smart move.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Argh, why did this store give out free samples?! They didn't give me that much of my product free!

L

Lord Gabriel

Argh, why did this store give out free samples?! They didn't give me that much of my product free!

although your sarcasm is greatly appreciated a monthly subscription to UO is a service, not a product, so it dosen't mean the same thing.
The only thing that I was saying about the 2 week period is that paying customers should have gotten the 2 week reprieve as well. I was not asking for anything for free, simply the same service that everyone else got.

L

Lord Urza

I was not asking for anything for free, simply the same service that everyone else got.
Which was what? Two weeks of account activityfree.
Its not a promotion for subscribers, its a promotion for ex subscribers.
Ultima needs your money to justify its existance to EA.
If no one paid for two weeks would uo even exist on the third I really wonder.

Salivern_Diago

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its title says it all.. "Return to Britannia"

Thats what it was, thats what it did and thats what happened.

Aran

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

although your sarcasm is greatly appreciated a monthly subscription to UO is a service, not a product, so it dosen't mean the same thing.
The only thing that I was saying about the 2 week period is that paying customers should have gotten the 2 week reprieve as well. I was not asking for anything for free, simply the same service that everyone else got.
Argh, why did Comcast give that guy a free month to try out when I have to pay every month?!