• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

return to britannia?

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
anyone know if EA is doing this this year? According to http://www.uo.com/return.html the Return to Britannia event runs from 9/25 to 10/9. but i know uo.com tends to have outdated info, so wasn't sure if that post was from last year or if it's current (meaning it would be starting today?)

T

Traveller

Well, I just tried logging in my old account and nothing came out of it, so I assume the info is old... :)

R

Rix/\

yes I remember last year those dates, I also recall everytime they bring this is was AFTER they released anny gifts or what not. Which in turn allowed old accounts to reactivate long enuff to recieve the anny gifts like those tokens. Which flooded the market like crazy. It helped bring down those soul frags from 800k to 200k. And OMG heritage tokens it was what like 10 per char. At first I thoought it was alil much but if you want to balance out the economy thats one way I guess to bring down to outrageous prices.

Nine Dark Moons

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yea that document was dated - (Sep 24 2007 8:20PM)
Adam! how do you find the date it was posted? i have always wished there was a way to tell. the only date that ever appears when i look at anything on uo.com is the current date. please share :)

C

Capricious

He probably did a search and the original news piece was posted on the date he stated. Just type "return britannia" in the search box at the top, scroll down to main/home and its the first entry.

Main/Home

Return to Britannia for Free! (Sep 24 2007 8:20PM)
UO Main: Ultima Online Buddy Program (Mar 28 2007 3:54PM)
Treasures of Tokuno II (Oct 6 2006 12:11AM)
Tips (Apr 14 2006 2:04AM)
How to Play (Apr 14 2006 1:56AM)
Ultima Online Mondains Legacy (Aug 9 2005 11:19PM)

A

AdamD

Capricious is correct, I just searched for Return to brittannia.

R

Radun

I don't know about the other browsers, but you can also see when the last time a page was edited, using firefox, by right clicking anywhere on the page, and going to 'page info'...
using this method, you can see that the page has been updated since it was originally posted (a few days later) :D