• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Results of the Tribal Berry Challenge!

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Icky is happy to announce the winners of the Tribal Berry Challenge!

1st Place: Sparrow
2nd Place: Falbala
3rd Place: Murdock Redbone
4th Place: Tehan
5th Place: Darkwave
6th Place: Charles of Saxon

Unfortunately only two of the winners - Sparrow and Murdock Redbone - were able to be at the Emporium this evening. Not to worry, though. Icky plans to hand out the rest of the prizes on Tuesday evening. See you then!

P.S. With all those wonderful berries, Icky will be able to keep the brew flowing for quite a while for Alliance members who drop by. :)

From Icky, a big GIRKLE to all! :grouphug:

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Great, Icky !! Good to hear the harvest was good !

Sorry I could not make it, my son's baseball team decided to celebrate the end of the season at the restaurant..

At least I managed to deliver my berries in time last night.

You'll have to make me taste that brew one day :)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Great, Icky !! Good to hear the harvest was good !

Sorry I could not make it, my son's baseball team decided to celebrate the end of the season at the restaurant..

At least I managed to deliver my berries in time last night.

You'll have to make me taste that brew one day :)
The son is far more important than the game! I hope you two had a wonderful time at the celebration! :cheerleader:

Your prize is waiting until Icky sees you again, and help yourself to the brew that's now in the friends' cauldron at the Pitmuck Emporium. :)

TehanChesapeake

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The son is far more important than the game! I hope you two had a wonderful time at the celebration! :cheerleader:

Your prize is waiting until Icky sees you again, and help yourself to the brew that's now in the friends' cauldron at the Pitmuck Emporium. :)
Aye, we had a very good time ! These boys got along very well, and they had fun all season, even in defeat. So they deserved it !

As for the berries, I was not doing it for a prize, merely to help your culinary enterprises ! It was a pleasure ! (Dont tell Niva, ok ?)

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Aye, we had a very good time ! These boys got along very well, and they had fun all season, even in defeat. So they deserved it !

As for the berries, I was not doing it for a prize, merely to help your culinary enterprises ! It was a pleasure ! (Dont tell Niva, ok ?)
Ah, I sometimes miss those days when my children were young (and I was younger, too). My youngest turned 34 this past June. *sigh*

Oh, Icky says you cannot possibly turn down your prize. She simply won't allow it. And of course, we won't tell Niva. But you can let Niva know that Icky will be happy to touch up her savage make-up if she needs it. ;)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry Phoenix and I missed the turn in. We got stuck in traffic and didn't get home till really late.
I'll turn in my 2k of berries in mailbox Icky.

Oops, recounted.

Last edited:

old gypsy

Grand Poobah
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Sorry Phoenix and I missed the turn in. We got stuck in traffic and didn't get home till really late.
I'll turn in my 2k of berries in mailbox Icky.

Oops, recounted.
LOL! Icky just fainted. That said, I'm glad you got home safely. And if you do have some berries to add to the pot, Icky will find a suitable prize for you! :)