• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Rest in peace Storm Force / Whisper of Death

D

Dhran

hello dear Marie, thank You for your kind words, Im so happy that you were able to answer . It means so much for me, even this " lucky mushroom " thing made me smile for the first time since I heard of this tragedy.
I would be happy when we could meet up in game one day, hopefully soon. I would show you all the places which we visited with Chris ... I remember a harpy nest in a land called Ilshanar... instead of hunting these nasty birds, we just sat on our horses and chatted . I remember it was a summer day, I was going out to take a bath in one of our lakes here in Northgermany , and Chris sighed and said he would wish to swim in a lake ... he said he had not done that since ages ... so many memories, but all of them are good and happy ones ...
I wish you a good day Marie
Im with you in my thoughts and thanks for all

Dhran

D

Dhran

Dear Dam , I want to say Thank You especially to You :)
Thanks for the patients you had last night, thanks that you spoke with me till the sun rised. It was so good to let my feelings out , as always you cheered me up and shared the sorrow . Im pleased to have such a good friend ....
*hugs*

G.

D

DamaclesUo

If you are considering creating a Uo account marrie i would be happy to help in anyway possible. I rember chris helping me so often in the game and i would be happy to help /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif please just take my icq if you want /php-bin/shared/images/icons/smile.gif

Icq 175421967

G

tragic news /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

RIP /php-bin/shared/images/icons/frown.gif

G

A poem that was read at a recent funeral that I went to.. I just thought it was really good..

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.

I am a thousand winds that blow.
I am the diamond glints on snow.

I am the sunlight on ripened grain.
I am the gentle autumn rain.

When you awaken in the mornings hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight,
I am the soft stars that shine at night.

Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die.

Author - unknown

SevenFaith

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
wow this shocked me when i saw the thread, but i have one question. who is the europa poster StormForce then ? he has posted several times in the last month i think hmm