• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

ressource search

K

kaldera4

hi together. i always search ressources for our crafter guild. can one tell me what are the best shops on df outside luna? and where to find them?
thx a lot

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you run out Luna from the south, there is a big vendor mall with lots of vendors with resources. Can have a look there. :)

K

kaldera4

hi frarc.
thx a lot for your tip. but i know this shop already. its really great. i also know there is a small group like mysty (mystery) ... drowy that have paid a lot of rl money to get a shop inside luna and therefore dont like shops that are outside luna that are much more sucessfull(have heared much of them. especially according to the reason why the linked thread was called. now i know why... lol). thats the reason why our guild dosent whant to buy inside luna but we also dont like to have only one alternative in form of the malas market shop. so what else shops are out there that can give our crafter-based guild what they need? pls. not coordinates but more a description like 8 screens east of xy. because i hate sextants *smile*
thx a lot for further infos.

mysty

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Kaldera, or should i say MMS ?

it's always funny to read such things. i dont know who are your informants, maybe they are coming from your own brain but I know, that nothing of all is true.
true is, that you want the monopol on DF and also true is that YOU buy all the stuff from others to put it more expensive in your shop.
you try to kill the small shops...and everything you do is like playing in the kindergarden.
i dont know how sick somebody can be....but i think i also dont wanna know it !

UO is a game...never forget this and if you need to play like this...you are really poor !
that was my last comment here on this theme...i dont want to stand on the same stair as you.

K

kaldera4

ok. now i know for sure that all i was told about this small luna gang is true.
i dont want to give them more attention then they earn.
let us hope there are no more such unqualified posts anymore.
so my question is the same as before.
who knows good shops outside luna. please post primary such shops that can sell us ressources like wood leather and ingots.
thx a lot

hen

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Why don't you ask if any players are willing to supply your shop with leather, ingots or wood.
What will you pay per board?

K

kaldera4

hi hen.
at moment we would need the higher colors of wood and ingots. starting on bronze and yew. if we could get 10k ammounts, even if it would only be 1gold per under the mms prices then we would be happy.
perhaps you can post what amounts and prices you have.
thx a lot.

MedeaDF

Sage
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Please guys,

I removed a post from here because of personal attack/trolling.

Please be aware of the Stratics RoC and at all times and by all means follow them.

Thanks for listening,

~ Medea

Drowy

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok, i have 2 questions:

1. Why do you say i bought a Luna house for a lot of rl cash, which is not true?

I have only 1 account and only owned 2 houses in my UO life. One was west of Umbra in the woods, my first and hard earned house and my second is my castle in the Trinsic swamps, I bought some time ago. I never had a shop in Luna. I once had a vendor in the shop of my guildmistress and if I ask very nicely I perhaps could have a few vendors there, but I dont want.

2. Whats your guilds name and your guild tag?