• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Resist Spells] resist on set

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so ive got my char how i want them
but i need more resist on my set
im 30/37/52/37/65
lol
you see ive got an imbuer but im not that good at it so its hard to put resist on the bits
ive got
faction carpace
faction raj-in
faction orniment
faction cristal ring
pendent of the magi
the legs arms gloves are all ither runic or imbued and the resists are poo but have 18 lrc and mana regen
instead of putting money into theas 3 parts should i change any othe the other parts?>

G

Gelf

What r the resist/mods on the arms, legs, & gloves?(list seperately) and what r u aiming for resisit/mod total , and what is a must have and what is sacrificeable?

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so far manged to make some that get me to
51/60/61/45/70
the arms are
lrc 18
8/11/10/10/16
gloves
lrc 18
8/9/10/9/10
legs
lrc 18
15/17/3/3/3

faction carpace
faction kasa
pendent (no resists so this is killing me but i need its stats as arms legs gloves dont have any)
cystal ring
ornament

withhout legs glove arms im
20/23/38/23/50

want all 70s and lmc i can live without mr i guess

G

Gelf

OK think probally better to start from scratch on arms, legs, and gloves. if i'm not mistaken u need 50 lrc(for 100) and another 5 lmc(for 40).assuming u have gm arms lore. u will want to make peices where the exceptional bonus and arms lore bonus falls only in 2 or 3 slots(preferably). leather has a base property of 2/4/3/3/3.

so ur resists would look like this 26/35/47/31/59(just using the base property bonus). so when ur looking for armor peices, u will be looking to see where the exceptional and arms lore bonus falls. u can get a total possible amount of 60(but ur unlikely to keep all after u imbue). Now u will be able to imbue up to 45 resist in any area(15 resists x 3 pieces).
As u can see u will need an additional amount of resists
70-26= 44 phys needed(3 imbue slots)
70-35=35 fire needed(3 imbue slots)
70-47=23 cold needed(2 imbue slots)
70-31=39 poison needed(3 imbue slots)
70-59=11 energy needed(1 imbue slot)

u will require and additional 4 imbue slots for lrc and lmc. so total number of slots needed would be 16(3+3+2+3+2+4).u have 15 total imbue slots available(5 X the 3 peices).

now when ur looking for where the exceptional and arms lore bonus falls, u will be looking to free up imbue slots. for example i would be looking for peices
with +14 phys,+5 fire,+8 cold,+9 poison, or +11 energy(in addition to base resist),or a combination(such as +8 cold and +9 poison on one piece),as that would automatically free up 1 or more slots (u can also look for total amounts of the 3 pieces combined, though this can be a good bit more confusing).

so i would be looking for peices that have high fire, cold, and poison mostly. u need only fee up 1 imbue slot to get the suit u wanted, however the more imbue slots u free up the more other things u can add(mr for example).

U can also make these out of special material(barbed or horned, wouldn't use spined). just add the material bonus to the base property. now doing it this way is abit more complicated and there r several ways to go about doing it.
if u want more info on using special material(or clarification on above) just say so, will check post again in a day or so.

note: this is mostly the easy way and maybe not the best possible way of imbuing armor pieces