• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

RESCUE WAT THE TYLER

G

Gowron

Wat was on one of his usual treks through the lands of Ilshenar in search of an old friend rumored to be staying at the inn near the gate of Spirituality when he noticed that the road came to an abrupt end, an ending he was not entirely familiar with when he realized that the trees started to make groaning sounds.

"Reapers! Damn them to hell!" He muttered as he sent forth the energy vortex to do it in. It wasn't long before trolls started coming out of the treeline, but he managed to put his barding skills to work and got them to stop paying attention to him and start fighting each other. However, he hadn't noticed the giant spiders creeping toward him, and he was soon caught in a web and became poisoned.

"How embarrassing!" He thought to himself, as he started falling from his horse in a drowsy stupor brought on by the poison. "Such strange spiders; arms?" as he hit the ground.

"Bring him to the Keep! The Queen will be pleased with this prize!" was the last thing he heard before blackness surrounded him.

Briefing will begin at 10:00pm EST Saturday 05 Jan at the Ottersrun Taphouse with 10:30pm EST departure/execute. Good Luck and Good Hunting.

G

Gowron

My bad, fyr. Next time I put together a map, I'll see about getting a graphic which will depict where exactly the event will start off from.

On a side note, the event was a success. Wat the Tyler was rescued rather quickly despite some of the quirks that have become lessons learned.

My appologies for not responding sooner to the question.