• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Request for screen shot of Lesser Hiryu Blue Colors in EC

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
If I understand correctly there are two possible blue colors for the lesser hiryu. I've been working the spawn to find a midnight blue one, but now I'm second guessing what it looks like in the EC. Maybe I already got one and didn't know it.

Could someone post a screen shot of the two blue lesser hiryu colors in the EC? Preferably side by side, because I suspect they are very similar.

Thanks in advance!!!

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Those are hiryus.

Do the lessers come in the same colors?

Sent from mTalk

Last edited:

Larisa

Publishing Manager, Stratics Leadership
Editor
Reporter
Professional
Editor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
How very sad!!!

I didn't realize that you couldn't see all the colors of these in the EC....no wonder why people are confused by mine's name...pretty red, white and blue I named Old Glory..(American Flag)

BUT in the EC he's just blue...how boring..and very sad!!!

OG.png

MalagAste

Belaern d'Zhaunil
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
How very sad!!!

I didn't realize that you couldn't see all the colors of these in the EC....no wonder why people are confused by mine's name...pretty red, white and blue I named Old Glory..(American Flag)

View attachment 67840
Not to mention it is the UGLiEST pet ever in the EC.. one thing I absolutely hate and have complained about since day 1 ...... looking at it.... i feel sorry for the plucked turkey

RhelHalcyon

Journeyman
Not to mention it is the UGLiEST pet ever in the EC.. one thing I absolutely hate and have complained about since day 1 ...... looking at it.... i feel sorry for the plucked turkey
I feel like the EC is more representative of the hiryu than the CC. The CC looks like a giant turkey imo - only with multiple snoods.

Last edited:

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Here are the two blue hues for the lesser hiryu's. Midnight is on the left and valorite on the right.
Thanks!! Well I guess the midnight blue is not as dark as I thought it would be in the EC. Turns out I've tamed three of them and didn't realize it. Also have one of the valorite ones.

I agree. It doesn't seem like it would take much effort to just blend in some additional colors. The normal colored Lesser has good color variation in the EC, but the colored ones are just solid color.

I was hoping the midnight blue would be a dark blue and maybe not look so bad as a solid color. Ohh well.

Now I just have to decide which one to train up!!.

Thanks for the help!!!!