• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Request For EM HELIOS: Please Read and Respond!

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
First of all, this is not a 'joke' thread. Now that that's out of the way, our beloved Spelosty has bid 40 million gold on a plot in New Magincia--that's 40 with SIX zeros behind it. In case you needed it numerically: 40,000,000. Of course, this not even mentioning the ADDITIONAL 32 million he placed on other plots (and still lost!).

For some this is a princely sum, for others this is a lifetime of saving. For Spelosty, it was probably just borrowed from 17 different people on the backs of winks and promises. Either way, I think that it is our duty as a shard to come together and help Spelosty in his loss of his plot (Lot SW-5).

It is my goal that we all sign this thread--this petition, if you will--to get EM HELIOS to make a t-shirt for Spelosty that is inscribed with: 'I Spent a Buttload and Got Sh*t'. Now, clearly the actual inscription is up to the EM, but this was an inscription that was already mentioned on chat and I think it sums up all his hardships.

Either way, please sign below! Together we can help our brother in his time of need!

silent death197831

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I want to be the first to sign because it was my saying that you posted on lol. I hope he gets his shirt at least.

uorichreallifepoor

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I help spell out by giving him a refund from my plot, he told me he dropped 6 mill on my plot i felt bad and gave him his
6 mill back:thumbsup:

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so Spel, just what, precisely, do you sell in the real world? cause I'm bettin' you're the top salesman for whatever product it might be

honestly..... who else do y'all know that can take a chance on a lottery, not win, and get the winners to give him his money back :D:lol::D

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Uorichreallifepoor and DevilsOwn, if it is in your heart to sign, please do. Spelosty needs our support now more than ever. Thank you.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40million isn't a ton guys. it's really not a huge loss. He gambled, he failed.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
40 million? Has it become worth that much? I have something like 400mil sitting in my bank boxs, maybe I should come back...

Zalan

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
40 million? Has it become worth that much? I have something like 400mil sitting in my bank boxs, maybe I should come back...
Your broken Newbie Lute is not worth 400 million..........now your carebear stare might be worth 50 gps.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
That lute made me my first 100 mil in destard. financed my first two castles that way kid.