• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Reptalon math

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some of you have been watching this post. Lots of you have offered answers for me. Just asking again in-case someone missed it. Does anyone know what the value of a wild untamed Reptalons Tactis skill would have to be in order for it to reach max value (of 110.0) once tamed?

Thank you again.

-Hagrid

S

Sheridan

From what I remember from the Tamer forum we had... wouldn't it have to be 137.5? 137.5 / 1.25 = 110... or am I waaaaay off?

B

Blackrock Frank

I think Sheridan is saying the wild value would have to be at least 137.5 because their skill cap drops after they are tamed. The "divided by 1.25" in the equation reflects how much it drops.

I also am not sure of the exact numbers, though. How I miss our forums full of neverending knowledge.

Bob_the_fart_guy

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OoooOoh...I'm dumb. Sorry. Didn't realize that was the number.

Hmm...so, I just need to um, multiply the the total by 1.25, I see. so um...then 137.5 wild would equal 110.0 if fully trained.

Thank you all for all the feedback. I need all the info I can get when looking up things about my favorite mount.

-Hagrid