• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Orcs Plot an attack on Vesper (28th February)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
At Vesper Bank the Republicans were ready for whatever Nathan Hawke had planned in Vesper.

Nathan Hawke arrived at the bank and began speaking with new Vesper Marshall Balgus Bloodmore.

Nathan Hawke: Marshall Bloodmore I presume?
Balgus Bloodmore: Indeed it is. I am now the head of security in the Republic and I wonder...
Nathan Hawke: Why here?
Balgus Bloodmore: Why you have brought upon a Royalist meeting in Republican lands.
Nathan Hawke: Its fairly simple.
Balgus Bloodmore: You know full well we are not part of your Kingdom.
Nathan Hawke: I know.
Balgus Bloodmore: And yet you are trespassing.
Nathan Hawke: That is because Vesper is under threat.
Balgus Bloodmore: Oh really? Do enlighten me.
Nathan Hawke: Yes, The New Order of Orcs are looking to attack Vesper.
Balgus Bloodmore: Yes I have heard of this order. But they have never given the Republic any threat or trouble, Only your Kingdom. Why would they want to attack us?
Nathan Hawke: They have made a way to your republic
Balgus Bloodmore: Interesting indeed, And what way would this be?
Nathan Hawke: There is a cave in th emountains near here which I found last night. I suggest, with your aid we make a pre-emptive strike upon them.
Balgus Bloodmore: And what is in it for us?
Nathan Hawke: The Kingdom would appreciate your aid.
Balgus Bloodmore: Perhaps we would lend our aid if there was something in it for us. Hand over West Vesper and our army will be at your disposal.
Nathan Hawke: You know that isnt going to happen.
Balgus Bloodmore: Then you know our aid isn't going to happen.
Nathan Hawke: In which case we will bid you a fond farewell. Good luck.

With the Vesperians refusing to help, Nathan Hawke opened up a moongate to the mountains.

Inside the cave were hundreds of Orcs! We slowly weaved our way through the cavern hoping to reach an end to these smelly Orcs.

As we got further into the caves Orc Brutes and a couple Orc Elders were found, And soon killed.

At the end of the cave we found Ubulud standing on the cave walls.

Ubulud: *Laughs maniacally*
Hahahaha, You are too late, You think you have won.... You think you are soooooo clever. *Laughs maniacally*
Nathan Hawke: Ubulud is that you? Ubulud?
Ubulud: Did you know who freed Big Bob from the Yew Prison? *Giggles* I'll give you a hint.... It wasn't a human.
Alyx Astarsis: Inhuman witch.
Ubulud: *Laughs again* Nono, not the witch. No... it was not an Orc..... No.... it were.... The Drow!
Nathan Hawke: So the Drow helped Big Bob escape?
Ubulud: Yes, the dark elves! They had a secret alliance with the New Order. And you thought you were so clever.... couldn't even figure that out. Yes... you may have won this small battle, But our attack on Vesper was just.... consequential. You see....... We have found the CREATOR! And he will avenge us! The Necromances of Umbra helped us find him..... They build a shine to his glory! The Creator is being resurreccted as we speak! But you are too late to stop it!
Nathan Hawke: Woah
Ubulud: VENGEANCE WILL BE FOR THE CREATOR!

With that, Ubulud disappeared as his Hate, Lies and Cowardice filled the room.

Once they were dead Nathan Hawke requested a gate to Wrong, Where Mericles body laid. We had to try stop the Orcs from resurrecting him!

The room was filled with Chaos Daemons but no Orcs were visible near Mericles body, Which was still at the Shrine.

Nathan Hawke yelled for us to keep the body secure as the room began to fill with Daemons and Balrons.

Nathan yelled to us that Orcs were invading from above, Once the room had been cleared of the spawn we began to head back up to the dungeon.

We split into two groups, Some stayed behind near Mericles body to keep it clear from the Orcs as another group went up to the dungeon to try kill the Orcs.

Finally we managed to kill the Orcs. Back down with the shrine Nathan tried to pick up Mericles corpse when it suddenly vanished.

Nathan Hawke: On the positive side, We seem to have stopped the resurrection. On the negative side, The corpse is gone..
With that over, Nathan told us to meet at the Counselors Hall tomorrow (Monday 1st March) at 8pm UK Time to discuss what happened.

Before leaving, He asked if we could check Exodus Dungeon in Ilshenar for anything unusual.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

At Exodus about 10 of us began killing the large amount of Batrayers, Exodus Minions and Blackthorn Juggernauts that littered the passageways.

One room seemed protected by alot of monsters.

Once they had been killed we saw what they were protecting, A table with books and items.

A copy of Binary 1 was on the table, Along with Drakov's Journal which as Aurelius kindly pointed out isn't new.