• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Orc Base Destroyed; Big Bob Killed! (Tuesday 2nd)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Fynn Barret arrived to a large crowd at 8pm near the West Bank of Britain.

Fynn Barret: "We have a somewhat dirty job to do tonight."
Sparrow: "I knew it, It's the sewers."
Fynn Barret: "Indeed"

He said tonight would be a good time to attack because its possible Orc Elders would be there.. Along with Big Bob.

With orders brief, Accept no orc prisioners, He marched us off in the direction of the Sewers.

The Sewer was completely full of Orcs, Egan seemed useless as a mage against them.

Slowly we moved towards the back of the sewer, Orc Elders were waiting.

In the large room at the back of the Sewer Wilaktug the Orc Elder was waiting, The warriors took him down as the mages were trying to get their target on the Orc.

After finding Fynn Barret we returned back to the elder corpse and Black Arrow found a letter on its corpse. It read:

*Marked*

For Elders Only!

Fellow Elders of the New Order. We are at a most critical junction in our campaign!

Mistas has fallen; The mind Control Devices have failed and the JUka are no longer under our control. With them we have also lost the help of their formidable allies, the Dragons.

To make matters even worse; one of our strongholds has been infected with a wicked virus. The virus affects even the strongest of us. Even with our most sophisticated airscrubbers we could not contain it. We had to abandon the place.

Our militairy is crippled and our technogoly has failed...

But there might still be a way!

The goals of the New Order can still be reached. We may just have to wield a different sword...

Remember the words of Ubulud:

"Us Orcs did not always have a brain clever enough to concieve technogoly. So rather then believe in the power created by that brain. I believe in the power that created the brain!"

I think we may have to reconsider his words...

If we can control the power that created our brains; NOTHING will stand in our way!

Signed:

Almthu the Elder

After the letter had been read Fynn Barret asked if anyone had seen Big Bob. Traveler raised his hand and a few others said they saw Big Bob in the lower sewer. Fynn ordered us down into the dangerous lower sewers.

After saying the password 'Charvory' we walked down a lesser poison corridor.

From there we went down a ladder into a harsher poisoned filled corridor complete with Acid Elementals.

Down another ladder brought us into a large room filled with Orcs. We quickly searched the place for Big Bob.

Suddenly Big Bob appeared and everyone attempted to get their way around the spiral path to reach him.

Finally after a harsh fight Big Bob had been slain. Fynn then yelled for us to return to his tower in Britain for a debrief.

At the guard tower Fynn re-read the letter we found on the Orc Elder. After he had read the letter a few people in the crowd mentioned the Mericles Necromantic Altar which had been found over the weekend. Fynn said he would meet up another time to discuss the Altar.

He thanked us for the help and then retired for the night.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry I copied out the letter but it isn't posting right, Give me a while to try sort it.

C

cheerful

Evil necromatic weapons, 'no quarter given', 'take no prisoners'.....
but at least I'm on the side of the virtues and not a follower of the anti-virtues because all that would be is
Evil necromatic weapons, 'no quarter given', 'take no prisoners'......

Crest Lavender

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OK - thanks a lot for the report - i was a bit confused and lost
at times so didn't get all the outcomes - but now am up to date
again - this time i even was able to contribute a bit by killing some
of the lover level mobs and given the one or the other res ;)

I discovered that my gear suffered quite some damage, maybe also
due to the acid in the sewers - so remember to check and repair.

TheBlackCobra

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Evil necromatic weapons, 'no quarter given', 'take no prisoners'.....
but at least I'm on the side of the virtues and not a follower of the anti-virtues because all that would be is
Evil necromatic weapons, 'no quarter given', 'take no prisoners'......
At least this one was an honest killing, not making them sick!

I

Irvyn

At least this one was an honest killing, not making them sick!
:(

Thanks for the report Mapper, not sure whether or not I'm sorry that I missed it! I suspect I'd have seen most of it in black & white :)

Gwen has given a report to the Duke, copy here, in her own inimitable dizzy elvish way *grins*