• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Mysterious Events at Yew Crypts

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I arrived at Yew Moongate to find quite a crowd gathering, In chat reports of Insane Dryads and Fire elementals sprouted. I rushed over south east of the gate and found a huge gathering near the Crypts.

The monsters seemed to lead to the Crypts, The entrance to the crypt was blocked with fire as more and more fire elementals spawned.

Once the elementals were dead Fire tree guardians spawned along with fire elemental guardians, They were very tough golden creatures.

After several rounds with the guardians they were dead, suddenly the crypt exploded as the fire at the entrance disappeared, We were able to enter the crypts!

Reports of a 'Ranger' in the crypts spread throughout the chat but I never managed to see the ranger and so cannot explain what it possible could have wanted.

After this everyone waited around the Crypt for any further news on what might be happening next.

If anything further happens I will update this report.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sadly, the screenshot I tried to take of blue npc Rangers walking along the crypt didn't come out, so I've nothing more to add visually to this thread for a change. Mapper did an excellent job of catching the major themes; from what I could gather, the "Rangers" were summoned by taking a ring; I saw some of the GRD guild leading them along the main straight part of the crypts, but didn't realise it was a quest related point until later, so I ran onwards and didn't see what happened to them...

T

Trevelyan

I teleported inside the crypt quite early on before the barrier was down and they were there. Hired one or two to kill some of the native spawn but they ended up dying.