• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Mizara Khan Threatens Trinsic (Sunday 21st)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A huge crowd had turned up this evening at Trinsic's West Gate ready to support Trinsic in its curses from Mizara Khan.

Mizara Khan appeared suddenly on a rooftop outside the Trinsic Jail, she brought the Duke of Trinsic and his son Isidore up and began to speak.

Mizara Khan: Isidore he is to be mine.

Irvyn: No.... I do not think he wants that.

Mizara Khan: It is not a matter of what he wants. Duke Irvyn I take it you do not wish to see your son join me?

Irvyn: Why are you doing this?

Mizara Khan: Look into your heart Duke Irvyn for the answer.

Irvyn: Can you give me a clue?

Mizara Khan: A clue? Your long and dubious past.

Gendin the Good: JUMP!

Mizara Khan: Sir gendin if I jump will ye catch me?

Gendin the Good: With a blade.

Mizara Khan: A blade? How quaint. You think your blade can hurt me?

Gendin the Good: Aye well standing on rooftops is quite quaint as well, I don't judge you. * Gendin the Good is wracked with extreme pain. *

Irvyn: Is this your plan for Trinsic?

Mizara Khan: Gendin is suffering with his pain

Irvyn: Pain for everyone?

Mizara Khan: Everyone Duke Irvyn. So my final chancce for you to save your city

Irvyn: I really do not think you would be a popular Duchess then. I refuse to comply with your demands.

Mizara Khan: How do you like snakes Duke Irvyn?

Irvyn: I am not fond of them.

Mizara Khan: Have some snakes to play with!

Suddenly Coils and poisonous snakes appeared!

The battle raged outwards into the forest.

Inside the city Manifestations of Arysouns started appearing alongside the poisonous serpents.

Throughout the city undead creatures, snakes and Manifestations of Arysoun continued appearing and causing havoc amongst the army that had came to protect Trinsic.

A huge winged creature began helping us with the battle, it then yelled for us to follow as it ran towards the Trinsic Jail.

The flapping beast hovered above the crowd outside the Jail and began to yell at us:

The Beast: YOU FIGHT BRAVELY, BUT THE REAL BATTLE IS NOT BEING WAGED HERE! IT WAS MIZARA WHO TOOK MERICLES'CORPSE. YOU MUST HURRY! SHE IS TRYING TO BRING HIM BACK. MIZARA IS IN WRONG. YOU MUST GO QUICKLY! TO WRONG! GO NOW!
People began opening gates and recalling away to Wrong, Mericles body was stolen from a large room accessible via a teleporter behind the right group of cells in Wrong several weeks ago.

In the room Mizara Khan was with a lady performing spells on Mericles corpse!

Mizara Khan: Raise him!
Aryala: *touches the staff to the corpse and chants* Kal Vas Omzen An Corp. It is done.

A spirit slowly appeared from the corpse and began circling the room.

Mizara Khan then began to speak to the crowd that had gathered around the alter.

Mizara Khan: THE BATTLE IS LOST BUT TRINSIC IS WON WHAT A SWEET VICTORY FOR US! YOU HAVES TILL YET TO LEARN THE ART OF SUBTLETY.

Crazy Miggie: But what be so subtle about an arseload o' snakes?

Mizara Khan: SUBTLE ENOUGH TO DISTRACT YOU MORTALS

Flame: the snakes were a distraction

Mizara Khan: DID YOU NOT LEARN FROM BIG BOBS ESCAPE? MERICLES IS BACK AMONGST US HE WALKS THE LAND. MERICLES, OUR LORD AND MASTER. FEAR HIS VENGEANCE!

Undead and more Manifestations of Arysoun began to fill the room.

Once the creatures had been slain Mizara appeared once more at the Alter, The Duke of Trinsic asked her to explain what was going on.

Irvyn: Apparently so.... perhaps you might explain?

Mizara Khan: It was all just a series of ruses, slight of hand and all that. Although I do rather fancy your son as being my apprentice.

Irvyn: He will never do that. And you will never be duchess in Trinsic either.

Mizara Khan: No?

Irvyn: No.

Mizara Khan: I dont want your puny City.

dumbar: how do i get a staff of demon control?

Mizara Khan: You don't, Mortal. And who fought with you tonight? Alongside you?

Irvyn: Many people fought alongside Trinsic tonight.

Mizara Khan: But who lead you here?

Irvyn: The thing known as the beast told us you were here.

Mizara Khan: Ahh. Look into your own hearts all of ye, You have corrupted the virtues and this is what ye bring. For tonight and for now this is over, I bid you a very fond farewell.

Mater Danuril: Someone stop her!

Irvyn: Yes, seize her.

Mizara Khan: *clicks her heels and disappears into the ground*

With that Mizara Khan had disapeared once more, People in the chamber began to set fire to Mericles corpse, again, This time however the corpse burnt into a pile of ashes and were collected up. This wrapped up tonights event.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
For those of you who couldn't see the NPCs, this is what they looked like in the Enhanced Client;

And then in came the massed Coils;

Eventually, those of on the edges of the fight fell to the spawn that was appearing all over Trinsic, and as I ran to get resurrected, I noticed that some of the spawn were corpse-looters as well... the destards!

At the Trinsic Healers, I decided to log out, and bring my dragon to me to defend the NPCs as an automatic hospital... However, I made the mistake of moving slightly away first to see what the wider situation was like... and so all of THIS came chasing me poor me!

I called into chat for people to come help shift the spawn so people could ressurect, and a fair few unselfish Britannians did. I placed down a red cross, and for a while we held it against the abominations, allowing people to get quickly back into the fight. I also saw a detachment of the [GRD] march past in surprisingly well kept order, passing from left to right and out into the back of Trinsic...

Eventually the spawn petered out, and I heard that The Beast was apparently at the entrance; As you can see, he was a green hued Balron...

The fight then moved to Wrong, where we saw two new structures; Setting up a hospital in the south corner again, and we were once more overwhelmed by mass Coilage... partly because an insane beggar called Crazy Miggie seemed to be trying to cadge coins off people even in the middle of a fight, and I had to keep stopping and checking my pockets theatrically, pretending there was nothing it them!

Things then got very confusing. The normal Lich spawn for that room returned, so most of us ran back to Trinsic, where we were then told the event in Wrong was still active; upon returning, I started to echo the conversation into Event chat for all of those who had got lost or confused. We afterwards burnt the body of Mericles I think it was, as mentioned, and that was that... for now! I presume we must still find his re-animated spirit!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oooo! Just wait until Duke Irvyn heres you called him a NPC! *chuckles*

Very nice screenies, Thanks Aron!

I

Irvyn

Spoiler: *Icy stare*
(Been there, several times:D)
Well, it would have been, but he's in a fairly good mood today, being rather relieved that he didn't have to either hand over Isidore or marry Mizara, so probably *moderately hard stare* would cover it ;)

Thanks for the extra pictures and report anyway, much appreciated :)

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Originally Posted by Mapper View Post
Ahhh, but in a world where giant green demons are also near-naked grey ladies, who knows WHAT to believe?!

K

Kiminality

Ahhh, but in a world where giant green demons are also near-naked grey ladies, who knows WHAT to believe?!
...and are also Dread Lords...

Relatedly, the solstice stag was pretty good-looking, too.

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
MERICLES IS BACK AMONGST US HE WALKS THE LAND. MERICLES, OUR LORD AND MASTER. FEAR HIS VENGEANCE!
This doesn't make much sense... Wasn't Mizara the one who helped Nathan to kill Mericles in the first place? Why does she want to raise him from the dead now?

Maybe Mizara and Mericles had always been allies, and they tricked Nathan into killing Mericles so that he could come back as an even more powerful undead. But wouldn't it be easier just to commit suicide? rolleyes:

And why is The Beast opposing Mericles now? They used to be allies under Casca.

These EM storylines are more confusing than Lost :coco:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This doesn't make much sense... Wasn't Mizara the one who helped Nathan to kill Mericles in the first place? Why does she want to raise him from the dead now?

Maybe Mizara and Mericles had always been allies, and they tricked Nathan into killing Mericles so that he could come back as an even more powerful undead. But wouldn't it be easier just to commit suicide? rolleyes:

I gave up on Lost a LONG time ago. Ditto Flashforward, and for the same reasons. The fact that someone from the former is in the latter REALLY didn't help. And, I'm afraid, ditto on the EM storyline. I'm happy to turn up with reinforcements, where possible, and beat all kinds of snot out of all kinds of monsters, but as to story, pfft, my poor lil head spins just thinking about thinking about it!

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

After looking for 'The Beast' in previous events, he helped Trinsic and other people escape a room that King Casca had locked them in.

So he seems to like Trinsic..

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

After looking for 'The Beast' in previous events, he helped Trinsic and other people escape a room that King Casca had locked them in.

So he seems to like Trinsic..
Favouritism! :yell:

Flame (DrR)

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*throws cat amongst pigeons*

or was the Beast working with Mizara Khan keeping us busy with her distraction whilst she slipped off to turn Mericles into a spook.

G

GilliamUO

It looked a great event , shame i only got on line after the action was over,

( and Irvyns allways been a bit of a NPC allways sits in the same place never moves)