• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Meeting Skaros the Spymaster (Sunday 9th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Nathan Hawke arrived at the Counsellor's Hall with a couple of tasks to be completed.

The first was to catch up on the Savage and Secret Service situations.

A few people in the crowd brought up news of 5 altars across the 5 co-ordinate sites that were found on the 13th of December (Full report here)

From the map above you can see where the locations are, Nathan asked that the guard keep a close eye on them as the Savages plan to use the altars to drain the magical power from the lands.

After discussing the Savages and Secret Service, Nathan went on to discuss the Royal Spy Investigator Service and who will be in charge of it - Sir Skaros.

Nathan took us to his office in the Southern part of Castle British but all that was there was a note that read:

Lesson One
by Skaros
-------------------------
Let me introduce myself. I am Skaros, former Spymaster and the man who trained the Investigators of the past. I could have just waited here for you but where would be the fun in that? Your first lesson is to find information, assess it and act on it quickly.I have set up two "marks" for you in Ilshenar with information to help you find me.I doubt either of them will talk, being the surly type, and so you may have to use other methods to get the information from them.I have dropped notes on both of them if they refuse to talk.You will need to take a walk in Ilshenar.

Start at the Sword near the Ankh where I have left more instructions.

Good luck.

We took the moongate to Ilshenar Valor and found another note saying:

Your first mark is Titus Aradius and you can find him at the Cyclops' Camp Site east of here.

After a short walk along the mountain from the moongate the guard reached the Cyclops camp.

A short while after arrival Titus Aradius soon made himself visible and was quickly brought down.

In his pockets another note! This one said:

Go South of Camp and find Martin Baslow.

The long trek south took us past the Gwenno memorial and through thick forests.

Eventually Nathan stopped at a Brigand Camp and the guard began to clear the area.

Inside a run down home Martin Baslow came down stairs and immediately was tackled to the ground.

As you may have guessed, Martin was also carrying a note, This one read:

He is having a drink at the Deuce's Vinculum Inn

At the Deuce's Vinculum Inn, Just northwest of the Honor moongate in Ilshenar. Sir Skaros the Spymaster was found on the roof.

Skaros: You haven't been able to teach this group a lot of respect have you... Sitting down with a superior without so much as asking.

Nathan Hawke: Stand up in the presence of your superior!

Skaros: That is better.

After a chat Skaros agreed to help train the guard with future spy missions.

He then requested the guard take him to his office in Britain.

At his office Skaros outlined what would happen. Anytime you wish to know your rank go to him in his office and say your name. You can also approach him to ask about orders/missions at any time.

After that Skaros dismissed the guard for the night.

------------------------------------------

Reminder

And just as a reminder, To keep the forum tidy any discussion or reports regarding the small missions set for the Royal Spy Investigator System should be posted in the sticky thread here: http://vboards.stratics.com/uo-europa/232253-royal-investigator-system-reports-discussion.html

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yup missed another too...always seem to miss the ''doing stuff'' events......darn

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are now moongates and body parts at each altar.

The moongates transport you to the middle of a bloody pentagram on a rooftop in the savage village in central Ilshenar.

Aurelius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are now moongates and body parts at each altar.

The moongates transport you to the middle of a bloody pentagram on a rooftop in the savage village in central Ilshenar.
Is this series of EM events in any way linked back to Marcus Forlan and the savages from a few years back? My memory of all that chain isn't great, and I can't find much of use searching the internet either, but I do wonder if they have some common ground....

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Is this series of EM events in any way linked back to Marcus Forlan and the savages from a few years back? My memory of all that chain isn't great, and I can't find much of use searching the internet either, but I do wonder if they have some common ground....
Not sure, I don't remember Marcus Forlan ever being mentioned at any event I have been to.

Odin of Europa

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The moongates have gone from the 5 altars and been replaced with 'An Obelisk Marked With Savage Images'

If you double click them, it says 'It's covered with treasure guardian's magical power. To touch it, you need to beat them!' .. apart from the one near Cove cemetary, theres no message with that one.

Didn't see anything new at the savage village in Ilshenar.