• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Killing the Dark Elves near Yew (Thursday 20th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NO EVENT TONIGHT (SUNDAY) BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY

Nathan Hawke arrived at the Counselor's Hall in Britain a little after 8 oclock and began the evenings meeting.

Nathan: So, What we know so far. We know that some Dark Elves have opened up some sort of mine and yes, well done to them.

A guardsmen from Yew stood up, Leo Madsen, and began damming all elves.. *covers ears* As an Elf myself I was not best pleased. Not all elves are bad Leo!

Aron Swordmaster read a message Escaflowne and the Vesper guards had found last week.

"All passwords from now on will be sent in code as humans are intercepting them. Passwords will be changed and resent incase they have been compromised."
Luke McCloud, Formally from Vesper told Nathan that a member of the Vesper Militia had been captured, Concerned Nathan nodded but then moved onto business.

He revealed he had reports the Dark Elves were on the move that night, but he was unsure where.

Suddenly an Orc appeared in the room named Ghazghskull

Ghazghskull: Mega no where dem' goin!
Nathan: And where is that? Do you have intelligence?
Ghazghskull: We'z seen dem! We'z under attack at da fort!
Nathan: The Orc Fort near Yew?
Ghazghskull: *nods*
Nathan: All right, Lets move on out.

Nathan gated to just west of the Orc Fort, Inside were hundreds of Orcs which people began to slaughter, I stood still, Unsure what exactly to do, Were the Orcs on our side? In the end I began killing them.

Standing on top of several dead Orcs Nathan asked us to look for clues.

Nimuaq found a book in a chest which was labeled 'Quarthen!'

Shortly translated it read:

Commanded by Dark Elf

Seize the Orcs to the myself immediately! Make sure you deliver the decoder book! Deliver the Orcs and the decoder book to Elvssynkacha immediately! Your caravan must not fail us! Any failure will lead to your death!

Dark Elf High Command

Nathan asked us to follow the road north towards Yew to try catch up with this caravan.

A walk north were Blackrock Infected Dragons as well as Blackrock Infected Brigands!

After they were killed a Dark Elf was found leaning against a mountain nearby, She was standing next to a hole that led deep underground. We tried to communicate with her but she was very quiet, In the end Nathan suggested we head back to the Counselor's Hall to see what we had found out.

Back at the Counselor's Hall Traveler told Nathan he had found the decoder book! It read as follows:

A D
B E
C F
D G
E H
F I
G J
H K
I L
J M
K N
L O
M P
N Q
O R
P S
Q T
R U
S V
T W
U X
V Y
W Z
X A
Y B
Z C
A few people in the crowd suggested we blow up the hole, But Nathan said it may trap humans held captive, Or even Orcs that the Drow may have inside the cave.

With that crossed off the list, no blowing up the hole, Nathan said we would meet at Sunday (23rd of May) at 8pm UK Time, 9pm Central European Time for further discussions/actions.

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Few Notes:

Apologies for the lateness of this article, Busy busy week for me RL wise.

NO EVENT TONIGHT (SUNDAY) BEEN POSTPONED UNTIL WEDNESDAY 26TH MAY

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Traveler said perhaps the EM cancelled due to a Hockey Game.

Personally, I think it's because of the finale of Lost at 5am this morning. :D *cries* Going to miss that Show!