• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Report] Infected Miners Mutate! (Sunday 15th)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fynn Barrett had two tasks for the Royal Guard on Sunday, To see how the miners were after being rescued and to visit Father Grant and check up on the Ancient Silver Serpent eggs!

In the Inn to the west of the Counsellor's Hall Fynn Barrett spoke with Brannan and Maynard, both rescued miners.

Both miners were very unwell and vomiting constantly, Maynard was given drink and food and taken to a bed.

In the main room Brannan spoke with Fynn Barrett.

Fynn Barrett: "You have seen the healer already?"
Brannan: "He has been here every day. But he doesn't know of any cure for Blackrock Poisoning."
Fynn Barrett: "Blakcrock poisoning you say?"
Brannan: "Blackrock is a highly toxic substance *coughs* it even caused some of my fellow miners to mutate. The Royal Guard... Pah! The Royal Screw-ups is more like it!"

At that point Fynn left the Inn, The guard gathered around him outside.

Fynn Barrett: "I don't like him!"
Brynhild: "You don't like him?"
Fynn Barrett: "He called us the Royal Screw-ups!"
Aragorn: "Well you did kill his friends."
Fynn Barrett: "For the record... that wasn't me!"

For task two of the evening Fynn Barrett gated us to outside Trinsic to see Father Grant, He was located on Paladin Isle with his eggs.

Father Grant was pleased to see the guard, The eggs were hatching soon! He said the venom from the snakes could be used to make Serpentwyne!

A short while later the first egg began to shake and a snake appeared! Sadly the Trinsic guard were in full force and it was quickly killed.

Thankfully the next two eggs hatched perfectly! Father Grant said It would take several weeks for the snakes to grow before the venom would be of any use in the possible Blackrock cure.

Father Grant tried to remember the recipe for the Wyne mentioning Holy Water however his memory faded away and his attention turned to his new born serpents.

Fynn stepped back and asked the guard to follow him out of the city - Father Grant was too preoccupied to provide any further information on the Serpentwyne.

Fynn opened a gate back to the Inn in Britain to tell the miners the good news about the potential cure.

In the Inn suddenly Maynard mutated in front of everyones eyes! He began to attack the guard - Dragons were summoned and a battle began.

Maynard teleported outside the Inn and everyone began to follow - Unaware of what was about to happen.

Suddenly the mutated beast threw out a massive amount of energy which killed almost everyone near him.

With healers stationed by the mage shop the battle continued outside the Inn.

Finally Maynard had been killed and a group gathered around Fynn, Many suggested the other miners be moved out of the city for safety. Fynn however wanted one person to guard the Inn and another to guard the serpents with Father Grant.

Edge volunteered to look after the remaining miners in the Inn.

And Ka'Shar took the position of Serpent guard with Father Grant.

With the miners and serpents under guard Fynn said good night.

Heimi

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, missed everything after the Trinsic serpent hatching/guardwhacking cos I went to Harrower :p Looked like fun :)

Mapper

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Damn, missed everything after the Trinsic serpent hatching/guardwhacking cos I went to Harrower :p Looked like fun :)
Even after the screenie full of dead people you say it looked fun. :lol:

I can't lie.. It was rather. :p

Bobar

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
NEVER in Britain
were so many
killed so quickly
by so few

For some odd reason although I was in the main body of players the initial blast didnt affect me at all. Maybe cos I was hidden? whatever, I looked round and there were ghosts everwhere.